Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pharmacomstore

1. T

pharmacomstore sinking away?

Are these guys losing a lot of customers due to incompetence or what? Nothing in their store is ever in stock, they are slow shipping out orders and they are being major pains when you email them, like dude in email is rude. Last cycle didn’t get much out of their steroids either. Anyone notice...
  2. S

PharmaComStore gear...

I've been buying from pharmacomstore for several years and I've always had a great experience so I'm gonna drop a few lines about my last run with them. I ran an unorthodox cycle in the sense that I used th first 3 weeks to add a little mass and strength before cutting weight. All products ran...
  3. M

Pharmacomstore

Hey guys, just trying to throw some information out there for anyone who is just starting out about my first cycle. Stats: 25 years old, 5’10, and 188 lbs. 10-12%bf. Gear used: All Pharmacom, Test Enanthate 500, Winny tabs, clomid as pct. First of all, Definetly quality gear. Test oil was...
  4. S

PHARMACOMSTORE is the best place to go for gear

If you have been frustrated looking for a good source like myself then look no further than pharmacomstore.ws I have been screwed over by other sites who claim to have good customer service and then it's impossible to get in contact with them. Pharmacomstore takes pictures of all orders heading...
  5. H

Pharmacomlabs

There seems to be a few different websites for pharmacom. The one I keep hearing is legit is pharmacomstore.ws but the more I read I see us.basicstero.com. Checked on pharmacoms website and the only one they say is a seller is pharmacomstore, not pharmacomstore.ws and when I searched...
Back
Top Bottom