Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarm

1. Stone22356

Sarms for sale TD! Cardarine GW

Well packaged fast shipping
  2. MrPillowPantz

Approved Log First time SARMs cycle LOG

My name is MrPillowPantz. I posted previously about cycle advice and got some amazing feedback. I found out this community isnt as scary as they show on some forums. My goal is to lose body fat and get lean. I want to look like Im flexing when Im not flexing. I know that sounds dumb, but its my...
  3. D

Cheapest sarms options

I’m looking for a cheap sarms stack to use for lean muscle mass gains I’m 22 yrs old 5’6’’ 142lbs Training for 2 years Goals aren’t to get huge. Just get a nice physique I think i’m gonna go with ostarine mk2866 12.5mgs a day. I think a bottle would last 8 weeks that way My 2nd sarm i want to...
  4. D

S23 help and advice

I’m 30 years old 5’7’’ 180 pounds and 13% body fat I am interested in trying s23 I wanted to know if i could run it solo for 4 weeks then switch to another sarm My goals are strength and size
  5. H

Cardarine gw is excellent

I really liked using GW and i’ve been using it from 10-20mgs a day Its a great product I want to run it again for 12 weeks but stack in another sarm if possible Which one would work best for me, want to improve my fitness overall 5’10 53 183 pounds
  6. T

Sarms stack for soft tissues

I lifted really heavy for several years and built up a lot of soft tissue injuries which sarm stack would work best to heal it up? I’m 45 years old, 5’8’’ 160 pounds I heard that ostarine mk2866 was good. Would 50mgs a day be the best dose? What else is good?
  7. S

Sarms setup complete

I think I have finished setting up my sarm cycle now I just need help with the finishing touches I’ve got rad140, s4/andarine, and gw cardarine on hand 2 bottles of each I plan on using 25mgs of each for 12 weeks I’m 28 years old, 55kg and 5’6’’. Do you think this is a good setup?
  8. N

Can i do 1 sarm only?

I'm 23 years old 6 ft 3 in 177 pounds my question is can I only one run 1 sarm at a time or do you need to stack them? my plan was doing lgd 4033 50 mg a day for 20 weeks. Rather then doing a bunch of sarms together lower doses Good plan or stupid?
  9. D

Can you gain 10 pounds with sarms?

I want to see an experiment done where you gained ten pounds from sarm's. Is that even possible? I’m 6’1’’ 150 pounds lean 22 years old do you think I can gain 10 lb by using rad140 20mgs a day? or do you think I should add other stuff like lgd 4033 or maybe yk11?
  10. M

Top sarms to use

I'm 26 years old and I'm strongly considering running a sarm cycle my goal is fat loss and also gaining muscle at the same time. I want it to be a good recomp stack. I’m currently 15% body fat and want to drop to 12% while also gaining muscle. I’m around 190 pounds What are the best sarms to...
  11. L

Does this sarms stack make sense?

I was wondering if you thought that this sarm stack made some sense I’ve got several different options to look at Rad140 20mgs a day Lgd4033 25mgs a day Gw cardarine 10mgs a day I'm 6 ft 2 in and lean. I'm about 8% body fat and 160 lb. 26 years old
  12. W

My favorite sarms cycle

Just want to share a recent sarm cycle I did and then get some ideas for my next one I did gw cardarine 20mgs a day and i did lgd4033 10mgs a day. Did them for 8 weeks Had a noticeable difference in my cardio and also gain good-quality lean muscle mass so I was happy Now i want to run my next...
  13. P

8-week cycle ahead of reunion

I'm doing my 20-year High School reunions and I want to look good for everyone so that I can make fun of people who are out of shape who used to make fun of me when I was in school haha what is the best eight-week sarm stack to look the best i’ve ever looked? Right now I am 225 pounds and...
  14. 3

Sarms for females

what are the best sarm stacks for females right now I want to get my wife on something she is too fat right now she is like 5’4’’ and 145 pounds. but she looks chunky and has hips and all that. I want to get her skinny I was thinking of putting her on something strong like s23 and yk11...
  15. A

Ready for big sarms run

I'm going to do a big sarm cycle I’m 24 years old and been lifting for 3 months. 5’11’’ 134 pounds My friend recommended this below and he is pretty jacked Cardarine gw 12.5mg a day LGD4033 7.5mg a day Andarine s4 18mg a day He said i don’t need pct since i am so young. What should i change?
  16. D

Stacking S23 with what or solo?

I'm very interested in trying S23 because i heard is the strongest sarm out there and I don't care about having kids so don't mind the fertility risks my question is is it best to use it as part of a cycle or would it be best to use it solo all so does anyone use it on a steroid cycle as well...
  17. E

Crossfit sarms stacking

Everybody at CrossFit is using some sort of performance-enhancing drug. I go to one of the most competitive CrossFit gyms in my state. I'm interested in keeping up with the other people in my class what is the best sarm stack for me. Please pick 3 sarms I’m 45 years old 5’10’’, 167 pounds I...
  18. B

Testosterone low

after my last sarm cycle my testosterone has been low I feel tired and my libido is down I did not run a PCT because I didn't think I needed to. At this point what am I supposed to do? I need a supplement to make me feel better I don't even feel like going to the gym
  19. S

How long to wait between sarms cycles

Is there a blueprint as to how long you're supposed to wait in between sarm cycle I just got done taking rad 140 and lgd 4033 for 12 weeks. my results were decent but I was kind of disappointed and I have myself to blame because I did not eat good on it I want to try it again but this time be...
  20. B

Acne issues on sarms?

I'm looking to start a sarm cycle which will be cardarine GW and ostarine MK my main concern is I have a history of getting acne specially when I've used steroids in the past. Do you think that this cycle will give me any sort of acne issues or should I be okay. And are there any tips on how to...
Back
Top Bottom