Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs

1. gearhead

Approved Source PuritySourceLabs.ru Supplier Description and Reviews

APPROVED AND TRUSTED EVOLUTIONARY.ORG SOURCE Puritysourcelabs.ru is one of the longest running AAS suppliers. Open since 2001, PSL has great quality, high reliability and is very versatile with selection. They carry the industry standard Euro Pharmacies (EP) brand. 2023 Euro Pharmacies (EP)...
  2. N

puritysourcelabs simple cycle I like!

Was using puritysourcelabs and my cycle was super simple First off ordering on their website is a piece of cake. They have clear instructions and it’s just like ordering anything else from any other website. Soak me all of 10 minutes to figure out how to do the Bitcoin Thing. Once that was done...
  3. H

Puritysourcelabs oral options?

I'm interested in trying some psl oral options just want to make sure that they are high quality when it comes to their orals. I've already ran their injectables so I know those are good to go and that's not what I'm asking I specifically would like to know about their orals including anavar...
  4. Y

Puritysourcelabs post vacation shipping

Has anyone tried using PSL since they came back from their month long break? Just a little worried about ordering because I know they have to catch up on a lot of orders and I don't want my package to take too long to get to me cuz I'm really excited about starting my next cycle anyone with...
  5. V

Puritysourcelabs tren hex worth it?

I noticed that PSL sells a product called tren hex. they also have a tri tren, tren E and tren ace. I've already used trenbolone acetate and it was very good. I wanted to try something different on my 2nd tren cycle. Do you think paying a bit more for tren hex is worth it or should i just go...
  6. R

PSL Euro Pharmacies Blend 450

Hey has anyone ever used the euro pharmacies nandralone/ Test eneth mix 450? I put 1.5 cc in my delt yesterday. They initial pain was not to bad but today my delt is absolutely killing me. I know post intramuscular can hurt but I am cruising on this mix from a previous cycle of 1000 mg test a...
  7. T

Nice gains on PSL

I've been using puritysourcelabs PSL for a couple years the recent cycle I did was 12 weeks I did their equipoise and I did their testosterone together. I only did 300 mg of each because I don't need much 4 results. I think I'm a good responder or something my physique really took off on...
  8. Phill

PuritySourceLabs.ru cycle-life LOG

After more than a month of "absence" and tormented life, I reopen my personal log where I will trace (almost) everything as always, what concerns my cycle and my life. I am starting at 165lbs of weight, having lost more than 11 in just one month. I start with tren for 3-4 weeks. No more...
  9. I

Puritysourcelabs shipping

Hey does anyone know how long it takes to ship something that I order from PSL to get to my doorstep. I live in Ohio and our mail has been really slow this winter due to all the storms we've had should I wait till spring to order or would they get it to me quick this time of year too?
  10. Phill

Dihydroboldenone (DHB)

DHB 100 mg/ED (700 mg/week) Test Undeco 200 mg/sunday Test Cyp 100 mg/ Tuesday and Friday (400 mg/week) AI (arimidex and aromasin) as needed. Current weight 78 kg (171.96) BF 6.4% 3000-3200 kcal/day ...more details to come BIG Thanks to PuritySourceLabs for making this possible.
  11. S

Puritysourcelabs.ru still around?

I had a question about purity Source labs and if they're still around or not a buddy of mine said that he tried to order from them and it's been about 3 or 4 weeks and it's still not shipped yet. I told him maybe it was because of the holidays but he said that even last week it wasn't shipped...
  12. N

question about puritysourcelabs.ru quality

I had a question about puritysourcelabs and the quality of their products I am half way on cycle where people say you should start feeling it. But I am not feeling a thing I am only up 5 pounds so far. I could have gotten the same results on creatine lol. What am I missing here?
  13. Phill

Stenbolone & Gold Bulk Cycle

Stenbolone 1/2 ml/ED - 50 mg/ED for 1-2 week then 1 ml/ED - 100 mg/ED Testosterone Enan 1/2 ml - 125 mg/ M-W-F + 250 mg test Undeco on Sunday (625 mg/week) I'm also waiting for an order with the new Bulk Cycle (D-bol 25mg + Drol 25mg - 50mg/tab). As soon as it arrives I will take one tabs for...
  14. killionb12

Another EP/PSL TD!

Another smooth transaction! Super fast shipping!
  15. Ssshortstop

Evo dont love PSL no more?

It seems like domestic source domestic source that. And what the fuck is naps doing on here. Now dont get me wrong domestic source has its place but im not going to them with 1000$ I got my psl order seized twice and they still got me what i paid for. and it was what it said it was. And I...
  16. ~Vision~

Best comment for my TD and you get FREE treat on the house..

Best comment for my TD and you get FREE treat on the house.. 1 winner.. And,,,,,Go.............
  17. LopezGonza28

thank you PSL

Just wanted to thank PSL, my 2nd order came well packaged and discreet, even my partner didn't suspect a thing. :D Sorry I didn't read about the email but whitelisted your email and now very much works. 5 stars for psl and vision
  18. C

Shipping Problem

Hello, I am an international student who will go to USA soon. I have ever used over 4 stacks until now in my country, and I also wanna use steroid in New York. I have one question. -> I should live in a dormitory in my University and use dormitory address in order to receive delivery. I should...
  19. B

PSL site.

Apprently, some low life turd reported puritysourcelabs.com to ICAAN, so they suspended the domain. Some people are real assholes, but we all know there's a witch hunt on. They will never be able to keep dope out of sport, but it looks good to the couch potatoes who feel obliged to whine about...
Back
Top Bottom