Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

somatropin

1. N

HGH height increase

Good afternoon fellow posters, wondering what a proper dosage would be in an under 18 male for significant height gains.
  2. S

cutting cycle help

Hi all, I'm wanting to go on a Anavar cycle 50mg per day with Somatropin 4iu per day. Is this a good combo to use to get shredded? Can i use Anavar on a 12wk cycle? (ill supplement it with liver cleansers) Milk thistle or prescribed meds. I know somatropin effect base is between 2-3 months...
  3. V

Desma OTOTROPIN

Desma OTOTROPIN HGH 100iu, Made in Germany
  4. S

Anyone familiar with Somatropin from Solano Laboratories? Have I been scammed?

So I bought what I thought was HGH from a source I thought I could trust. I took a vial to the lab to have it tested and it turns out it is Peptide Ipramorelin. Considering the fact that I paid HGH prices and received an item that is not HGH, Im pretty bummed out and out alot of cash. I...
  5. Xtreme

Somatropin CP

Canada Peptides HGH is of a very high quality, good price and nice service at: www.xtreme-roids.com
Back
Top Bottom