Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crossfit

1. Z

Doing things the wrong way?

I’m a 6 foot tall male Hoving around 200 pounds Want to get bigger, although people say i am already really big for my height 40 years old I do weight training, crossfit, and a lot of outdoor stuff like hiking etc. i recently got on TRT Already tried steroids when i was in my early 20’s. Over...
  2. J

Winstrol + which oral?

I just started a new program doing CrossFit it's much more endurance and much more lower weights and using body weight exercises to increase my physiques look I'm 6 ft tall and I'm 178 lb and a lean 11% body fat I definitely want to try Winstrol I heard it's really good for crossfit. which...
  3. K

Supps i can take for crossfit

What are some of the best supplements for crossfit? The guys i do it with take all kinds of stuff but i took them and didn’t feel good I’m hoping you can help me with something that can help me keep up with my peers
  4. O

best banned nutrition supplement for crossfit

I go to crossfit every day I possibly can, it works out to like 3-5X per week for 90 minutes after work. great way to relieve stress and stay in shape. we have a chalkboard which tracks our goals and new PR's so it pushes me plus the group classes. I wanted to buy a product from banned...
  5. C

Cardarine (GW) - No noticeable endurance improvements

I'm a crossfitter looking for a cardio / endurance boost. I've run a couple of cycles before from Sarms1 but without much success. I'm at crossfit 4 times a week and I train at home the other days. My job is fairly sedentary and I get a lot of sleep so I don't think I'm over training. 1st...
  6. C

Buying SARMS in the UK

Where's the best place to buy SARMS in the UK? I've been using GW for a couple of weeks now but I haven't really kicked up a gear in terms of endurance. I do a lot of crossfit so the workouts are quite demanding but I thought there'd have been a noticeable improvement. I bought the BioLab gw...
  7. W

Cycle and other supplements

Gentlemen, After a lot of research I've decided to do a SARMS cycle (triple stack for 12 weeks) starting mid-to-end of January 2017. After being split between running a test only cycle and SARMS one, it came down to what kind of benefits I currently seek for the sport I do. As a Crossfitter...
  8. B

Would like some guidance on new regimen and addition of enhancers.

Hello all, First off, I wanted to introduce myself to the site. Thanks for reading and any help you offer. My main purpose for this passage is to be more athletic with lower body fat and aesthetic reasons. I would like to only do one cycle. I have been reading that it is extremely hard to just...
  9. F

Any crossfiters?

If you crossfit and have tried PHs or any kind of PEDs what was it and how were the results for Olympic lifts/ Wods etc..
Back
Top Bottom