Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio

1. J

How to truly bulk up on a steroid cycle

So i came up with some good strategies to bulking up on a steroid cycle as someone who has been around the game for 20+ years 1. Eat, eat, and eat some more.. You can never eat enough 2. Stay away from cardio, it is bad for you especially running. That is why runners are skinny 3. Eat lots of...
  2. A

Feeling heart pounding in chest during cardio

I'm currently using a steroid cycle that includes test and tren my concern is I can feel my heart pounding in my chest when I do cardio I went to the doctor and he did a full check up and said everything was normal and maybe I was just being paranoid and to keep an eye on it what kind of...
  3. S

Best sarms stack to increase cardio

I've already done cardarine gw501516 and i did 20mgs a day, it was amazing for cardio and give it much props. I was able to drop my 5K time by almost a minute Now i want to try sr9009. my only concern is I read that if you take it orally it's only 4% absorbed compared to injectable sarms I...
  4. V

Good plan ?

Running primobolan SOLO I was wondering what would happen to me if i just did primo solo for 12 weeks at 1000mgs a week Has anyone tried something like this? I want to avoid side effects and water retention, plus i want to mimic some of the golden age bodybuilders I’m currently 5’10’’ 175...
  5. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 27 - Cardio benefits and strategies, Get lean

IronOverload.io Hardcore 27 - Cardio benefits and strategies, Get lean https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-27-cardio-benefits-and-strategies-get-lean/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-27-cardio-benefits-and-strategies-get-lean...
  6. S

2 energy drinks pre cardio?

A friend of mine mentioned that he had started taking energy drinks before his cardio and he said that he a lot more of motivation to get through this cardio sessions. He does like a 45-minute jog on the treadmill. You think this is a good idea and which energy drink you recommend?
  7. S

best supplements for cardio

what are the best supplements for cardio I work out in a running group and we are all obsessed with improving our times any sort of edge that I can get would be fantastic. Any supplements that you guys can recommend that will get my run time lower would be great.
  8. R

I want to get tighter

I'm looking for a supplement or some type of spray on cream that I can put on my stomach to help me get tighter. I am down to 11% body fat and I do fasted cardio every morning which seems to work great do you have any recommendations
  9. B

Spring cycle ideas

It's starting to warm up where I live and it's time to start doing some more outdoor activities. This time of year i like to do hiking Which steroid cycle will help with mountain climbing and hiking up hills? I heard some steroids are very bad for cardio, which ones should i use instead? I’m...
  10. V

Nobody uses anavar anymore?

I'm back in the gym and I feel amazing. I’m also doing a lot of cardio I would love to use anavar/oxandrolone. I’m 175 pounds and my body fat is like 13% i would say. my diet is on point in my workouts are now on point. how much anavar should i run per day and has anyone done it with...
  11. C

supplements for back pumps

I get some really crazy back pumps especially on days that I'm doing cardio. But I also get them when I am doing weight training on my back. I followed a Dorian Yates back workout and my back hurt so much I could not drive home is there something that you can recommend that will help ease...
  12. O

Spraying body for fat decrease

is there something that I can spray or bathing that can help burn fat on my body and make my skin look better. I'm looking to not take the easy Road out but I would like something and give me a little bit of a boost. right now I am doing morning cardio 15 minutes add a high intensity
  13. M

Geneza pharma choices to get ripped

what is the best steroids I should run that are from geneza pharma if i want to get ripped I'm currently eight percent body fat I worked my tail off to get this lean with a lot of cardio and a lot of hard work with diet I want to get leaner get closer to 6 or 5% even. Which steroid would be the best
  14. H

Best supplement for cardio boosting

I'm looking for the best cardio boosting supplement that also will help me shred up a little bit. I'm currently having some belly fat since Thanksgiving and I'm trying to work off a supplement with help me I would think trim up a little bit. can you suggest a couple supplements
  15. S

Opinions on stenabolic SR

I'm looking at using sr9009 but wanted some opinions of what I'm supposed to stack with it for best results. my goals are boosting my endurance and also boosting my fat loss quickly I’m currently juggling a hectic work schedule along with my weight training after work I also like to do some...
  16. D

Endurance steroids napsgear

Which is the best steroid to use for endurance if you had to choose between any of them they sell at napsgear? It is currently beautiful fall weather and I want to do some running outside. But don't want to take anything that's going to interfere with my cardio any recommendations?
  17. S

S23 and what?

I’m 42 years old and 5’8’’ 220 pounds and 18% body fat My last cycle was testosterone and I bloated a lot and wasn't happy with the look I had this time I want to run something that won't bloat me but also is very powerful I'm going to be lifting 4 times a week and doing a lot of cardio How much...
  18. B

Should i avoid cardio on cycle?

I've spoken to a bunch of guys at the gym who used steroids and most of them say that I should be avoiding cardio. They say that it burns muscle and keeps you from gaining strength. I've never used steroids but I'm planning on using testosterone propionate. how much cardio do you think I...
  19. E

Marine corp soldier

I'm a Marine Corps Soldier and proud of it. I'm looking to use a steroid cycle to get me jacked. Right now I'm 24 years old and I weigh 160 lb my goal is to get over 200 lb. When I was doing basic training I lost a lot of weight because we would do a lot of cardio and sweat a lot which steroid...
  20. 5

Best product for cardio

please don't try to sell me sarms I'm looking for a legal supplement for humans that is good for cardio. No offense to anybody who likes sarms but they're just not for me at this time in my life. Can you suggest a supplement that I can take maybe an hour before I do my cardio that's going to...
Back
Top Bottom