Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk

1. SouthpawFit

Approved Log My Primobolan+ Testosterone + TBol Cycle Log

Hey Evolutionary Crew, I am kicking off this log as a way to get feedback, help keep myself accountable, and to track my progress/changes. To preface, I am a 36 year old male - I have been training in some form most of my life. For the past decade, I have been coached/competed in CrossFit and...
  2. C

Lean bulking sarms

If you could pick one sarm that you could lean bulk on which one would you choose. I just lost a lot of weight through fasting. I lost in total 25 lb. I want to lean bulk and put some good quality Mass back. I know you guys like to run sarms in stacks but I believe less is better. give me 1...
  3. P

Advice on Cycle: Test, EQ, Tbol, Anavar, Cardarine

Hey all, I’m a 28 yo male, 6’5", 230 lbs, 10% BF measured by DXA scan. I am seeking advice on my upcoming 16 week cycle at the beginning of the new year. I have been training for over 5 years and am just looking to stimulate some new growth. Diet and training are on point. I’m mainly looking to...
  4. R

Lean Bulking cycle

Hi guys, I would like to ask your opinion about this cycle, I’m competing for two years and trying to change up the components on the cycles instead of dosages. Test. Ena: 750mg-14 weeks Eq.: 500mg-14 weeks Deca: 500mg- 8 weeks(1-8) Tren. Ena: 400mg- 6 weeks(9-14) Turinabol: 30mg daily-8...
  5. A

Looking for Experiences on Mast/NPP/Test Cycle

I've at the tail end of 10 week tren a 500/test250. I had barely any sides at all from that (no hairloss, or aggression), however I am now 6~kg heavier, and much leaner. Bench is 115kg*5, OHP 70kg*5, Squat 155kgx1. I'm 5'9, 82kg, around 10-12% imo. However I'm cutting at the moment with my...
  6. X

Thoughts on NPP Cycle

Hey brothers! I need some advice on the NPP cycle that I'm about to start. This is only my third cycle, so I apologize if I say anything that seems idiotic. Goals: To gain as much lean mass and strength as possible over the course of 8 weeks while maintaining 5% bf or less (my current bf)...
  7. B

Mk-2866 Osta Log!

Hey guys, This is my first PED cycle! My rats are super excited for gains! Mk-2866 (ostarine) from SARMs1 Running 8 weeks x 25mg ED in the morning (0.5ml) (cycle may be cut short due to overseas travel, hopefully not, will see how we go) May be getting HCGen to run during, and will hopefully...
Back
Top Bottom