Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aussie

1. J

POST HERE WORKING SOURCES/BRAND

Hey guys, im in need of some trusted legit aussie sources and the exact brands that are legit as of now, austeroids omnia TEST250 used to be good, not anymore, currently using BIO Pharmaceutical and its good, but i need another source as the seller is out of stock
  2. I

Purity Source Labs / Australian customs

Any aussie boys had luck getting anything through customs using puritysourcelabs.ru? They don't have a resend policy which is fair enough but just wondering if any boys have had luck even with stuff like peptides, pct stuff ect
  3. J

newbie looking for some help

Hi Brothers, ( first post so try not to be to brutal :D ) I am a recent new (aussie) member looking for some helpful advice. I have been reading dozens of post and as much as I would like to say I am feeling more confident in who I can rely on I am more confused than what I thought I would be...
  4. B

Another Beginner SARM Stack Advice

Hi all, I have just bought LGD by Focused Nutrition and some Torem locally and of course after months of researching ONLY just discover the hundreds of posts on here saying to avoid powdered SARMs. Regardless I cant return them so I am going to take it easy and give it a crack anyways. I am...
  5. M

Aussie Gear (an average wait times for overseas)...

So I am located in Australia and as most people know, we have insane customs here who seize anything they can. In the past I have ordered from anabolshop with good success, every package has come through, the fastest taking 2 weeks and the slowest 5 weeks. I placed an order with them at the end...
  6. liftflinn

Australian Source - FPVBOSS

Hey Ausbros, Getting gear into our country is a nightmare normally, and domestic options are usually pretty limited, and full of scammers. So I've taken the plunge and placed an order with FPVBoss for 1x Test E 1x Deca so we can hopefully have one good Australian based source on this board...
Back
Top Bottom