Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

relationship

1. S

boyfriend has super high libido on steroids :)

my boyfriend came to me wanting to use steroids and at first I was against them but it turns out to be one of the best things ever for our relationship he has sex with me all the time now like three times a day and I can’t keep him off of me it makes me feel good to be wanted this is the first...
  2. M

Steroid using scumbag husband cheated on me with my best friend

After my last abusive relationship i promised myself i would never date a man who used steroids ever again! A year later i met what i thought was a Wonderful man at a party. we dated for about 8 months and then he asked me to marry him and I said yes. I did not know at the time that he used...
  3. O

Admitting steroid use to a spouse

How do you confess to using steroids to a spouse when you I have known them for a while and never have kept a secret before. I know most of you will tell me I was wrong because I should have told him in the first place. But it just never happened now we are moving in together and I'm scared what...
  4. JimAbs43

Evolutionary Radio Episode #416 How to know your girl is cheating? How to keep her i

Evolutionary Radio Episode #416 How to know your girl is cheating? How to keep her in love? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-416-how-to-know-your-girl-is-cheating-how-to-keep-her-in-love/...
Back
Top Bottom