Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

inflammation

1. cooliyuli

PIP/ Inflammation

One of my delt muscles is just completely pumped out after pinning 1mL of test e 250 i used to pin 1mL of cyp 250 all the time never had any pip ever. Started cruising on half an mL so is it just the switch back to more volume of oil or just a bad pin?
  2. J

Pharmacom Ethyl Oleate systemic inflammation?

Hey guys I recently watched a video of a reputable YouTuber talking about and comparing synthetic vs organic carrier oils and how synthetic carrier oils and solvents such as ethyl oleate causes systemic inflammation. Pharmacom is a great brand from all sources I’ve heard thus far and are...
  3. P

inflammation in the gut?

I tend to get inflammation in my gut and it's costing me when it comes to dating and women I definitely need help getting my stomach more trimmed and lean searching for a supplement that can help lower inflammation
  4. A

Will turmeric help with joints?

What do you guys think about supplementing with tumeric and what kind of benefits can I get from this stuff someone with knee problem said that he started using it recently. He is in line to get a knee replacement and the tumeric seems to help with inflammation
  5. N

Combining balm cream with joint supps

Would it be okay to combine a balm cream to my elbow To help with the inflammation and mixing it with a supplement to help my joints. If so do you happen to have any recommendations on those fronts. I've had elbow issues ever since I fell off a ladder 2 months ago and it annoys me when I try to...
  6. D

tumeric good for inflammation?

I’ve been upping my tumeric cause my knees have been hurting a while. I was in the army for over 20 years and retired, but my knees took a beating in the process. My knees are super inflamed and when I workout they hurt like hell after wards. The tumeric isn’t really doing as much as I had...
  7. A

An injection gone pretty wrong .. Advice NEEDED

Okay, so I'm running a cycle of 300mg test E/week with cardarine at 20/day 1 injection/week 1- It was wednesday 7AM, I cleaned everything, swabbed etc 2- When I started pinning it felt a bit weird (a bit of numb pain while the needle was going in and then nothing, I don't know how to describe...
  8. B

Testosterone levels shown to be inversely correlated to bodily inflammation in men...

Something I found very interesting. Studies and research showing that low testosterone levels promote inflammation in men and that high testosterone levels have a very strong immune modulating response in men. Went as far to say that the reason women have more immune related illnesses is...
Back
Top Bottom