Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squat

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 586 - How to get better at bench press, deadlift, squat?

Evolutionary.org 586 - How to get better at bench press, deadlift, squat? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-586-how-to-get-better-at-bench-press-deadlift-squat/
  2. L

Strength stack help

I'm putting together my current strength stack My stats are: Bench 330 pounds Squat: 420 Deadlift 370 I want to improve from here. I’m currently 105kg in weight and 6’4’’, 34 years olds My cycle will be: Anadrol 100mgs a day Testosterone enanthate 800mgs Equipoise 400mgs This is my 3rd cycle
  3. P

35 and strong

I'm 35 years old, 5 foot 6 inches, 175 lb. All-natural never use anything before. I can bench 245 lb, and I can squat over 300. I'm ready to take things to the next level and I heard that Trenbolone is the strong steroid to use if you want to get strong. How much will I gain on my bench on Tren?
  4. rostigaxt

Found out my meniscus is tearing

Went to the doctors and got an xray. She says my meniscus is tearing. Should I start taking joint support supplements? I already bought a knee brace to wear for squats. Anything else I can do guys? Different shoes? Less weight? Less running?
Back
Top Bottom