Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gynecomastia

1. H

Gym manager, mistook my gynecomastia

So, on one hand, Pretty pissed off and on the other, I think it’s funny. I’ve had gynecomastia issues ever since I was a teenager and I’ve gone to doctors and had everything done for it. Even had a surgery done but it still keeps coming back here and there. Finally in my mid-20s, I hooked up...
  2. S

Getting larger nuts

I had a guy go down on me the other day and he was sucking on my nuts and made a snide comment that they were small. I ignored it and we finished and then I kicked them out of my house and I haven't called him back since even though he's leaving messages. as a man I think it's embarrassing...
  3. J

Can Sustanon cause gyno

someone told me that testosterone causes gynecomastia if you don't run an anti estrogen but I wasn't sure if the same held true with Sustanon 250 or not I have been using 750 mg a week which is 3 CC’s. I’ve gotten pretty good results but i am getting a lot of water retention and worried about...
  4. JimAbs43

Evolutionary Radio Episode 409 - Gynecomastia, Dianabol and how much do steroids cost

Evolutionary Radio Episode 409 - Gynecomastia, Dianabol and how much do steroids cost? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-409-gynecomastia-dianabol-and-how-much-do-steroids-cost/...
  5. B

Does napsgear have gyno drugs?

I had a question if napsgear sold gynecomastia drugs or if they just sold steroids. I've got a nasty bout of gynecomastia coming on and I'm only on my third week of my cycle. I'm getting nipple sensitivity on my right nipple and it's painful to the touch I'm already stopping my cycle but need...
  6. R

Supplements for gynecomastia

I was wondering if any supplements have been invented yet that can help get rid of gynecomastia. I've had it since I was a teenager and it's been an off-and-on type of thing since now as an adult. I can feel it coming on sometimes and I think if I took a supplement it could help
  7. E

Estrogen conversion and testosterone

Some guys on other forums are saying that different Esters of testosterone convert to estrogen differently. For example they say that testosterone propionate has less estrogen conversion because it's a shorter Esther. Does this mean I can run propionate and not have to worry about getting...
  8. G

Mild gynecomastia from sarms (thanks Nelson)

I'm beginning to think that Nelson Montana was right about sarms because I just finished a cycle using sarms from proven peptides that everybody had left over and I'm sitting here with bitched tits as I write this. I don't want to start an argument on this forum I just want you guys who talked...
  9. M

Stacking ostarine

I was wondering about the best way to stack ostarine. I'm worried about some of the side effects I've been reading about online. Some people say they're getting gynecomastia when they stack it. Is there something I should take with it to combat any side effects. Should I be running an anti...
  10. A

Question with deca

I want to run deca-durabolin in the near future for the first time. I have run testosterone already over a gram a week and never had any issues with estrogen or gynecomastia scares. I used to get really bloated running testosterone but after I changed my diet and got more strict that hasn't been...
  11. M

Gynecomastia question

I have a super fast metabolism and I'm a really skinny guy. I'm in my early thirties and I'm 135 lb. Iran steroids just to see if I could put on some bulk. I got some bottles from my friend and they were a pro-hormone with 4 chloro 17a methyl androst as the main ingredient. I took one pill a...
  12. F

Low Testosterone 19 Years Old ?

I'm 19, weighing in 172lbs, 5'10, body fat est around 16-18%. I've been working out for a few years, and I track my macros so my nutrition is pretty solid. i got some bloodwork done recently, and my test = 178, estrogen = 7.1. I'm going to see an endocrinologist soon, but I just have so many...
  13. S

Puberty Gyno Reversal Help

hi, im 19 with 2.5 years of training. i got my puberty gyno since i was 13 and its really annoying because im embarrased to strip half naked because of my gyno. my nipple is round and is see through to most shirts that i wear. ive researched some steroids that can be used for reversing puberty...
  14. A

Anti Gyno Protocol 3.0 - Questions

Hey lads, how are you doing? I hope you doing well! I've been reading the Anti-Gynecomastia 3.0 protocol and I'll give it a try. I have few question though. As far as I can see most of you guys live in US or somewhere in North America, which makes easier to find the protocol's products. I live...
  15. M

Has anyone personally used Nolvo for puberty induced gyno? Does it work/last?

Spent a couple hours now researching the use of Nolvo(Liquinolvo) for gyno, but not a single person who has posted about it has both 1. used it personally for puberty induced gyno with no history of steroid use and 2. reported that the changes are permanent It's definitely gyno, I've build my...
  16. Q

Exemestane dosing help???

I am NOT on any steroids and I am about to start taking liquid exemestane to lower my estradiol. My labs are: eastradiol: 45 pg/ml (range is 29 pg/ml equal to or less than) Free Estradiol: .83 pg/ml(range is .45 pg/ml equal to or less than) SHBG: 46 nmol/L (range 10-50 nmol/L) LH: normal FSH...
  17. wolfpackalpha

Gynecomastia (Gyno, puffy nipples) treatment exposed

Gynecomastia is something every bodybuilder gets at least once in their lifetime, and it's horrible! Just imagine, you're walking around with a female-like chest, puffy breasts and nipples; and..........to top it off, you're embarrassed to take your shirt off. What's the point of spending all...
  18. wolfpackalpha

Letrozole - gynecomastia cure revealed

Did you know letrozole is the MOST powerful aromatase inhibitor? did you know it can lower your estrogen levels over 95%? did you know it's a perfect cure for gyno (bitch tits and puffy nipples)? read more.. Article: http://www.evolutionary.org/letrozole-femara Video...
  19. wolfpackalpha

Anti-Estrogen Profile: Arimidex

Do you have blood pressure problems during your cycle? are you bloating? have gynecomastia (gyno) bitch tits? you need to read about arimidex! http://www.evolutionary.org/arimidex-anastrozole
  20. wolfpackalpha

Evolutionary Anti-Gyno Cure Version 2.0

Do you have puffy nipples, soft chest, and flaring gyno? This article is for you! Read how to cure your gyno in 5-6 weeks. http://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-anti-gynecomastia-cycle-v2-0/
Back
Top Bottom