Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meso

1. P

Kicked off Meso for defending sarms

I have been using sarms for 3 years and they've been really good products for me But on Meso they hate sarms. I was on there the defending them and also defending my personal hero Dylan Gemelli who was getting attacked for no reason. they ban me and kick me off because they said I...
  2. M

How to tell if steroids are fake

nobody has ever really talked about this topic but I'm curious how can you tell if your steroids are fake or not. I’m 5’7’’ And i weigh 160 pounds My steroids i have been using Haven't really done enough for me the past few weeks. I’m doing testosterone 400mg a week and turinabol at 60mg a...
  3. H

Sarms suck, convince me i’m wrong

I am a member of several the forums and i just was on meso rx think steroids forum and they were bashing sarms and saying that only skinny people use them. They made their argument so I want to see what you guys think over here. Convince me that they are wrong and convince me that they are...
  4. M

meso forum sourcing

Hi everyone, can you tell me why does meso forums not welcome sources like other places or help you find a good source? if you go there and just ask for a source check so you don't get ripped off they bash you and tell you to get lost. maybe that is why their forum is dying off i dunno? and...
Back
Top Bottom