Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deadlifts

1. K

What does knee pain really mean?

What does it really mean after a workout if your knees start bothering you? I have an issue where after I do a leg routine with a lot of lunges and deadlifts I deal with a lot of pain in my legs especially around my knees. it's both on the side of my knees and also the back of my knee is there...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 522 - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts)

Evolutionary.org 522 - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts) https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-522-how-to-get-more-from-training-bench-press-squats-deadlifts/...
  3. A

Anyone try CBD oil yet?

Have any of you on here ever try using CBD oil for neck and back pain? I have suffered from neck and back pain for a few years ever since I tweaked it doing deadlifts. I am very careful in the gym now and won't do any type of exercise I puts pressure on my spine I think I'm doing better but I...
  4. Beastly

Finally found method to make my traps grow!!

Traps have always been strong, but couldn't get them to grow much until I started doing what I've been doing last month or so. Literally have put more height on them in the last month than I have in probably the last year and a half. Basically you do 5 sets 5-8 reps of heavy deadlifts then for...
Back
Top Bottom