Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nausea

1. V

how best to cure nausea

So I’ve recently increased the amount of volume I’m doing both with weight training and also with cardio. In the process I’ve also increased the amount of calories I’m getting in. Sometimes when I work out it results in me having nausea. what are some supplements that I can have on hand to help...
  2. K

supplements for nausea

lately I have experience a lot of weird digestion issues including nausea it's happened ever since I started a new diet I'm wondering what you would recommend I try for supplements in case it happens again I've tried taking apple cider vinegar and it makes the situation worse and I throw up...
  3. U

Best supplements for nausea

what are you guys take when you eat something that doesn't agree with your stomach and you feel like you're going to throw up for a few hours and then you eventually throw up and you can't get whatever bug out of your system. There has to be a supplement out there that I can take to calm my...
  4. S

Side effects? Melanotan (MT2) Nasal Spray

Hello, I'm a journalist and I'm looking to speak to users of Melanotan nasal sprays about the side effects they've experienced when using them. I understand that Melanotan can affect people very differently, but it would be great to speak to nasal spray users, especially those from the North...
  5. T

SR9009 - pretty bad side effects in a woman.

I have been taking SR9009 for 3 days (10mg once a day to begin with) to help with cutting and today I have had horrific diarrhoea, nausea, headaches and I feel like I’ve been kidney punched. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of this? All the articles I’ve read state no side effects...
Back
Top Bottom