Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop

1. T

Running first Cycle [ADVICE]- looking to see if I should adjust

Hey guys, So I am a week into my first cycle and I would like to get some advice on some things that I am finding. First what I am running: Winstrol 50 - Oral: Every day (6 weeks) Test Prop 100 mg - Injection : EOD (8 weeks) Letrozal - 2.5 mg - Oral : Every 3 days (30 tabs) N2Guard - 7 tabs -...
  2. S

Been on Test Prop. for TRT for at least 2-3 wks now maybe more and dont feel much yet

I know you're asking, "why propionate?". Because I have some bloodwork coming up with a doc, and I might need to stop and it'll leave my system faster. Also I thought by starting the first few weeks with prop, I would get some benefits quicker? Currently doing 25mg ED, I havent counted the days...
  3. B

Anadrol + Test Prop. Any further suggestions?

Hey guys could you look over my cycle plan and see if there are any adjustments I could make? Weeks 1-6: Test P- 100ml Eod Weeks 1-4: Anadrol- 50mg Ed Weeks 1-4: Armidex- 1mg Ed Weeks 1-8: Aromasin- 12.5mg Ed Weeks 5-8: Proviron- 25mg Ed Weeks 9-12: Nolvadex- 40mg Ed Weeks 9-12...
  4. R

Regarding perfect pct fck up

Hey everybody so I think i kinda messed up with the perfect pct, my fault for not reading into it properly but when it said pre pct i thought it meant during the last 2 weeks of your cycle, which i did. Tommorow will be my end of the second week of cardarine 20mg and hc generate, and 3 days...
  5. P

AI and PCT advise for Test Prop + VAR + Poviron Cycle

Hello, my name is Nikos and I’m from Greece I am running my 3rd cycle. Stats: age 34 Height: 1,70 m Weight 78 kg Fat%: 18-19 % I know you will say my bodyfat is quite high but I’ve done it again (and I have already started it). My diet is in place. This time I want to run something simple and...
  6. S

Please critique my first cycle

I would appreciate any feedback on this cycle. i have done research and more research but wanted to lay out my exact cycle. i am 30, 227 lbs, 6'0, 12-15% bodyfat week 1-12 Test Cyp. 250mg MF. (500mg) week 1-3 and 12-15 Test prop. 100mg MWF (kick start and bridge to pct) (300mg) week 1-15...
  7. T

Cycle Feed Back? test, deca maybe winny

So here it goes, Had a full bottle of 300/mg test e, ran this at 450 every other day for first week to front load, then dropped to 300 every 3 days. Similar situation with deca bottle i had, front load and then resumed regular 200/mg every 3 days. Upon completion of that I had 2 10ml bottles of...
  8. A

First cycle is it correct ?

Hiya. I hope everyone doing well. I would like to know if I need add something els or its fine ! So im going into my first cycle wich will be Test prop 100mg eod 1-8 wk Dbol 30mg ed 1-4 wk Aromasine 12,5mg ed 1-8 wk Pct: Nolva 20/20/20/20/20 Clomid 100/100/50/50 Aromasine 6,5 ed for 4 weeks...
  9. Tkshred

Test prop stack??

I was considering stacking up my last 4 weeks of test prop 120mg EOD with something.. any good suggestions? i started at 170 now up to 190 after 8 weeks still lean but wanted to fill out and harden up a little more. I was considering upping my dosage of prop to 150-170mg EOD instead of...
  10. C

Thoughts Anyone??

WEEK 1-8 100mg ED TEST P WEEK 1-8 60-100mg ED MASTERON P (likely to start with 100, but I'm trying use the smallest amount) WEEK 1-(4) 30mg ED DBOL WEEK (4)-8 50-70mg WINSTROL (oral) Looks pretty synergistic to me. Thoughts? How's the timing? (Should I swap DBOL/WINNY) I'm seeing...
  11. C

How much adex would you take??

100mg TEST POP & 100mg MASTERON both ED. 8 weeks. I was thinking 0.5 ADEX ED as a good start given that MAST has some anti-e properties. Or would EOD and adjust if needed, a better plan? Can someone with expirence with at least 700mg/wk TEST offer advice.
  12. AnabolsOrg

Anabols.org new promo

Hello dear friend, we want to offer you a new promo from Anabols.org. We have a new promo for this products: 1. Aquatest (Testosterone) 50mg/ml (Balkan Pharmaceuticals) 2. Nandrolona F (Nandrolona phenylpropionate) 100mg/ml (Balkan Pharmaceuticals) 3. Testover E 10 ml 250mg/ml (Vermodje) 4...
  13. S

Test prop dosing

Hello I have a little question maybe someone with experiences can help me I wanna use test prop for my cutting cycle and I heard that every 2-3 days would be enough,but there are a lot out there who say you have to take it every other day. That means monday,wednesday.friday and again monday...
  14. M

Beginner Steroid Cycle for Competition

I've been on here for awhile and have posted here and there, but nothing serious. I am a men's physique competitor with a lot of experience with prohormones and finally think I'm ready to use the needle. Age: 31 Weight: 178 Height: 5'6 Bodyfat: Around 12% I am almost 13 weeks out from my show...
  15. X

Best source for Test Prop?

Best source for Test Prop? My body seems to be extremely sensitive to pip, so prop with as little pip as possible would be preferable. Thanks brahs!
  16. X

Thoughts on NPP Cycle

Hey brothers! I need some advice on the NPP cycle that I'm about to start. This is only my third cycle, so I apologize if I say anything that seems idiotic. Goals: To gain as much lean mass and strength as possible over the course of 8 weeks while maintaining 5% bf or less (my current bf)...
  17. C

Hcg advice

Hi guys, im in 12th week of my 18 weeks test deca-cycle, ( 500 test - 600 deca ) gains are awesome, eating clean and training like a monster. Perfect pct and AI on hand. No sides. My question is : My testes are smaller, i have a ton of hcg . Should i take hcg during ? 500 iu 2 x week until week...
  18. M

Tren/test prop and pct of nolva, clomid and aromasin.

Yoo whats going on guys I had some questions about the pct cycle, with the aromasin. I just turned 20 6'4" about 230 lean and football player, I've never done any steriods before this would be my first time taking them but right now im still working on my plan. I was going to cycle tren and...
  19. G

MIdway through first cycle input appreciated!!

Hey guys new to this site, I got frustrated of having sketchy unreliable sources and info on gear and what not so decided to register. FIrst cycle started 4 weeks ago. Test prop first 4 weeks I was doing 100mg EOD Just started doing 60MG ED keep the plasma levels steady. First few weeks I...
  20. kevthekid

How long for tren ace results?

Stats 6'0 194 Lbs 12.5% BF What's up guys I'm running a blend of 50mg/50mg/50mg of tren a test p and mast p. I've been just injecting 1mL EOD so it's 50 of each 4X a week which totals out to 200mg of each a week. I just started week 2 and I'm not really feeling anything expect the sweats and...
Back
Top Bottom