Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodybuilder

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 527 - Learn what drives you, how to stay strong in Life?

Evolutionary.org 527 - Learn what drives you, how to stay strong in Life? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-527-learn-what-drives-you-how-to-stay-strong-in-life/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-527-learn-what-drives-you-how-to-stay-strong-in-life...
  2. W

desperate steroid situation, help me!

So I have been talking to this hot chick online for several months now she lives other side of the country. We met online on a dating app and hit it off. She is so beautiful and kind and we talk for literally hours online and over the phone. She keeps asking me to zoom or do a webcam/facetime...
  3. P

pro bodybuilder stack ?

I read this stack on another website and thought I would share. Its supposedly what pro bodybuilders use trenbolone 1200mgs testosterone 1500mgs winstrol 200mgs masteron 1000mgs my stats are 5’11’’ 167 pounds and 10% body fat, 25 years old what would happen if someone with my stats were to try this?
  4. G

My Brother- in-law accused me of steroids in front of wife’s family :(

I am doing steroids and have for many years but I've always kept it a secret and don't discuss it with anyone because I don't feel like getting into a fight or a discussion about it We were at a family BBQ for 4th of July and my jealous brother in law accused me of doing steroids in front of...
  5. S

pro bodybuilders advertising supplements?

Seems weird that you see a pro bodybuilder online who is pushing a supplement for like a year straight and then all of a sudden they pull that brand off their social media and start pushing another. Is that because they are no longer being paid by them or something else you think?
  6. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 477 Oral steroids and Aromasin use for the bodybuilder on steroids.

Evolutionary.org 477 Oral steroids and Aromasin use for the bodybuilder on steroids. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-477-oral-steroids-and-aromasin-use-for-the-bodybuilder-on-steroids/...
  7. E

Protein shake drinks

what are your thoughts on these protein shake drinks or meal replacement shakes that I see for sale such as slim fast or the like. My grandma drinks that everyday for her bones she thinks it helps her. would this make sense for a bodybuilder ?
  8. A

best sarms for bodybuilding

I’m looking for a sarms stack for a bodybuilder. I am training currently 5 times a week and I do about 20 reps per set, I always do drop sets and try and get a pump not into steroids at all, not my thing and my job wouldn’t allow it anyway. Want to try sarms to get an edge please give me a...
  9. A

How long can I go without supplements

If I am going to bodybuild seriously and move up the ranks and build up a huge social media following as a professional bodybuilder how long do you think it would be possible to not use any type of supplement? Or is that just foolish and I should always use them no matter what
  10. S

Ostarine benefits aside weights

I’m 25 years old 5’8’’ 166 pounds I want to benefit from using ostarine MK but i don’t care about the weight lifting or bodybuilder benefits 1. Is there even a point in using it in that situation? 2. What are the benefits i can experience overall ?
  11. G

Supplement to buy boyfriend

my boyfriend has a birthday coming up and I want to buy him a supplement to make him happy he always buys me things and I want to buy him something too. He is a big bodybuilder and trains hard at the gym for an hour everyday which supplement can I get him that he will like?
  12. A

Multi-vitamin dosing

I bought a multivitamin from the supplement shop and the guy there said because I was such a big guy as a bodybuilder who was 220 lb that I should double the dose because that would be more effective for me. do you think that he has a point or is he just trying to make a sale
  13. M

Bodybuilder cycle timing

how do bodybuilders do their Cycles around their shows when it comes through in season and offseason bulking and cutting. It seems like there prep cycle should come right after they do a bulking cycle. Does this mean they generally stay on almost the whole year on a moderate or high amount of...
  14. F

Anavar + Turanabol - First Cycle - New to this

Hi guys New to the site and looking forward to learning from you guys. I have been lifting for the past 3-4 years but only got serious about competing 6 months ago. I joined an amazing team of affiliates and my Coach is amazing. After two months of training, we decided to start me of on...
Back
Top Bottom