Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolic steroids

1. K

My first tren cycle/ Advice

Hi, I am K and I am 22 years old not sure how the forum works but I am here to ask for some advice. I started my first trenobolone acetate cycle starting at 75mg/week not pushing to 175mg/week. I am not sure if I am seeing any noticeable difference so I am planning to ramp it up to 250mg/week...
  2. R

How to run orals

what are the rules when it comes to running oral anabolic steroids. Is it true you need to use test with it? Is it true they can destroy the liver? Do i have to worry about kidney damage cause i only got 1 I’m 22 years old and never used steroids or anything else. But i did try sarms and...
  3. J

Anabolic steroids caution

Take anabolic steroids to build your body muscle, to improve your skills as an athlete or you may want to get a quick recovery from an injury but don't abuse them unless you'll suffer in the long run. Wish you all the happy bodybuilding. PEACE. :rolleyes:
  4. B

What to use! Anavar? Halotestin? Equipoise

So I am brand new to all of this and would love any help you guys may have for me. I'm looking to start as I'm a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu athlete teacher and competitor. I want to get stronger but without putting much weight on if that's possible. So far I have heard about Anavar, Halotestin, and...
  5. E

Spain, Recently moved here

Can anyone recommend a good 100% Source that is in Spain or that sends to Spain without customs trouble? Thanks in advance
  6. D

Growth Hormone Supplements

Which Growth Hormone Supplement are good and no side effects after using ?
  7. S

New here looking for Anavar source

Hey! New to this site. Currently I'm 122 lbs roughly 16% body fat 5'1 28/F train 6 days a week. I am following a ketogenic diet right now, and before any bashes it, I know CARBS. I feel better physically and mentally following this diet so it works for me. Anyway I am looking to shred some BF...
  8. X

Is Muscle Factory Labs gtg?

I've seen Muscle Factory Labs (musclefactorylabs.net) mentioned a few times on here as a legit lab. I just wanted to do a quick check and see if any of y'all have had any experience with them and can give me the go-ahead. Thanks guys! Best of gains to you all!
  9. wolfpackalpha

Steroids 101 - the history of steroids explained

Have you wondered where steroids came from? how did they actually get here? In this article, we talk about the history of steroids in the most detailed article so far, with over 10 pages of information. Read more... Steroids 101: http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-101/
  10. RichardGear

A Very Good UK Source With Feedback

Im new here just joined today, I have been taking gear for quite a few years and in that time I have been sold bunk, ripped off and I have been overpriced on gear. It was last year that after telling a friend of my misfortunes of trying to find a good source that myadded me to a secret group...
  11. GOTGrowth

(PURITYSOURCELABS)TAD600 (Glutathione Injectables) SAMPLE/TESTERS NEEDED!

Have you read about the powerful antioxidant TAD-600 (Glutathione)? Its composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It works in the liver to protect the body from damage or harmful substances. It has a powerful effect on skin complexion and protects against lipid...
  12. GOTGrowth

( psl ) ep test/tren 400

Don't shoot the messenger! :) Letting everyone know about some of the new products from Euro Pharmacies carried by Purity Source Labs! Purity Source Labs now has brand new in stock. Euro Pharmacies Test/Tren BLEND 400! Each vial contains 10ML Each ML contains Testosterone Enanthate -...
  13. J

Advice appreciated, Subject oral anabolics

Currently 5-6 percent body fat, typical undosed gains from one month of workouts is 15 pounds. current weight 150 pounds give or take 5 any given day. Never stacked or dosed before. Looking to purchase with intent to run very long low dose stacks of multiple oral anabolics. Please make...
  14. ROIDDERS

ROIDDERS SAYS: are steroids dangerous?

are steroids really dangerous? I was reading a mainstream article lying about steroid dangers, total BS about steroids causing addictions!
  15. wolfpackalpha

The Reason Steroids Work So Well

Ever wonder why steroids work so well? read more and fine out... http://www.evolutionary.org/the-reason-steroids-work-so-well/
  16. wolfpackalpha

Ostarine (MK-2866) vs. Anabolic Steroids

http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/
Back
Top Bottom