Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rad-140

1. S

Ostazol (M1 MK) only for SARMs only cycle PCT?

About to be getting done with a 10 week cycle of SARMs only, was looking for the perfect PCT as most PCTs I see use multiple products and its just very confusing. Been hearing a lot of good about Ostazol (M1 MK) and how it can be great for a SARMs PCT or AAS PCT. Was wondering if I could take...
  2. M

Rad-140 and Decabolin (19Nor-androst) Stack

I have me Rad-140 in hands and started today. I want to stack an over the counter Prohormone with it. My understanding it will help with suppression and also help gains. I was wondering if Decabolin by Hi Tech Pharm witch is a 19nor-androst would be a good stack? I’m interested in this product...
  3. M

Rad-140 powder bioavailability in capsule

I am receiving a gram of Rad-140 and was wondering if I can just eat the measured powder? If it has better bioavailability if it is in a capsule? If it has a better bioavailability if I suspend it in a liquid? I can not use alcohol to suspend due to personal reasons. Thank you for your help!
  4. R

SARMS newbie needs to double check math

Hey all. I'm new to SARMS and peptides. I have a couple question. I've done my best research but find a lot of it pretty confusing or contradictory from one article to the next. 1) If I want to run RAD 140 for 12 weeks at 30mg/day and I have a bottle that is 30ml and 10mg/ml, I'd need 8.4...
  5. N

Ligandrol & Testolone

Just new here, have very recently started lgd-4033 and rad-140, my dosage is 6mgs lgd and 10mgs rad every morning. I've been taking them for 13 days now and my strength has shot through the roof! I also feel like I'm putting on some muscle too! But since I've started I've saw a lot of people...
  6. T

TRT / SARMS Cycle - Injury Return

I am a 42 year-old male with nearly 20 years of "fitness" training under my belt coming back from 3 years off due to a nasty, serious back injury. Doctor cleared me and its time to start. I am currently 5'8", 205, with 22% b/f. My goal is a recomp. Add a little muscle and drop to 13-15% b/f...
Back
Top Bottom