Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workouts

1. B

knee pain inflammation

so I have a little bit of a problem and it’s with my knees whenever I do leg day especially squats or leg extensions my knees start to swell up it’s really annoying and it’s affecting my workouts negatively having said that is there anything you would recommend that I take to help with this...
  2. W

recovering after a hard workouts

Aside from taking protein shakes or smoothies what are the best supplements to help recover you after a hard workout I’m looking at doing 90 minute workouts going forward I really want to push myself and get into really top shape
  3. H

Best pre workouts for running

what kind of pre workouts would you recommend I take if I am doing running? I'm currently trying to push for a 5-mile race in the next couple weeks I'm training on a daily basis and I'm doing about 10 to 12 miles a day what supplements would Aid me both on my race day and also with my training
  4. G

What does using other steroids feel like? And where i go from here?

I did some testosterone at 250 mg a week for a few months. my entire time I was on I was horny, tired, and hungry. when I would go to the gym I put in some crazy good workouts and I would experience the aggression and the strength that everybody talks about. I wouldn't say I had any roid rage...
  5. L

collagen supplements

I was having a debate with people at the gym about injuries and they mentioned that collagen works well he said he takes a powder collagen, I tried some of his and it didn’t do much for me. I wonder if I should try another brand or if I should keep trying it? I am having a tough time...
  6. C

Training 6x a week steroids

I would like to use steroids to help with my endurance and also my recovery for my brutal workouts 6 times a week. Even on my day off i like to do something active Currently 55 years old 5’10’’ 175 pounds and athletic I’m down to equipoise and testosterone as my choices. What dosing would you do?
  7. G

Post workout supps

my workouts are about 50 minutes and I usually leave the gym sweating and really worn out which supplements can I take post workout? Looking to recover better
  8. T

Lifting at 7pm supplements

my schedule is a little goofy these days. I get up at 5 a.m. and then go to work. I get home late and then I go to the gym afterwards I'm usually lifting at 7 and I leave at 8. I try to be in bed by 10 otherwise I'm groggy the next day. Which supplements would work good around my workouts
  9. R

individual responses in a group

I work out in a four Man Group we each are using steroids and using approximately the same dosing what's weird is that we have drastically different results even though our workouts are the same and our diets are generally the same do you think that this has something to do with genetics or...
  10. N

A shake before or after?

When should I be taking my protein shakes? should I be taking them before my workouts or after my workouts? I'm using a product I got from BB website pretty sure it's good it had high reviews
  11. M

another pre workout issue

I am using pre workout supplements but they are making me dizzy when I training I workout about 50 minutes with weights then switch to cardio for about 35 minutes during cardio is when I get dizzy. Is there any pre workouts that won’t make me feel like that?
  12. E

Pre workout sponsors

I am only looking at using sponsor products because I don't trust other supplement companies too much bs going around these days what are the best pre workouts that are sold by our sponsors on this for him and how should I be using
  13. E

Difference between pre workouts

how come there are so many pre workouts out there. Surely they can't be that much different between each one where they need to have hundreds of different brands. Also which one do you think is worth trying. My main issue is low energy
  14. P

More focus needed

I need help when it comes to brain fog during the day It affects my work but it also affects my workouts after work and I have no energy to get through it can you recommend a good product that I can take that can get my mind Focus so I can kick butt in the gym
  15. U

Best supplements for injuries wear/tear

I'm now in my forties and my workouts are not the way they used to be. I seem to get broken down much easier and deal with a lot of nagging injuries. I know that supplements can help heal me up. which ones do you guys use?
  16. C

Best products for dehydration

what are the best products I can be taking if I sweat a lot. I have been going to the sauna after my workouts and sitting in there for about 15 minutes and really sweating out a lot of garbage out of my body the problem is I find a hard time just drinking water and rehydrating
  17. L

Boosting results on sarms

I'm 35 years old 5 7 in 162 lb I’m currently on rad140 and cardarine gw501516 I’m doing 20mg a day of each my results are okay but nothing to sneeze at. I was wondering if there is a way to increase my results mid cycle. should I add another sarm or should i change up my workouts?
  18. Z

using cardazol correctly

is it okay to just use cardazol before my workouts or do I need to use it daily? How about using it like every other day instead of daily? And if I need to use it daily do I need to take it like twice a day spread out or all at one time?
  19. M

Casein before bed

I read that casein is slow digesting so you should take it before bed so it can keep feeding your muscles while you sleep I'm also taking amino acids during my workouts to feed them during that window as well. My Dilemma is it's extremely expensive and if I was to switch to just taking amino...
  20. I

Mediocre gear [email protected]

I ordered a few different types of steroids from pharmasource. after using them for eight weeks my review is their gear is very mediocre I'm only up 1 or 2 lb. I really think it's just from my diet and workouts though. Don't think these steroids are doing a thing for me. I want to see these...
Back
Top Bottom