Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-23-super-lean-super-big-with-geneza-pharma/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-underground-23-super-lean-super-big-with-geneza-pharma...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #10 - Lean and Shredded for Summer with Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #10 - Lean and Shredded for Summer with Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-10-lean-and-shredded-for-summer-with-euro-pharmacies/...
  3. Y

I want to lean up my physique

I'm currently around 22% body fat and I would like to get that cut down to about 15 or 16%. a couple years ago I tried to lose weight and I lost a lot of weight and then I gained it all back I'm looking for a supplement that I can take in conjunction with changing my diet and something that will...
  4. C

Bulking up with sarms this time

I’ve got a plan to bulk up with sarms I’m 29 years old 6’1’’ 155 pounds and lean Help me out here: Should i do rad140 20mgs a day with lgd4033 10mgs a day or should i try something else?
  5. W

How many GW’s and RAD’s?

How many GW and how many RADS are there out there? I’ve seen some for sale around I want to try stacking them all together for max results can you explain the difference between them? My goals are to lean build, i’m 5’5’’ 150 pounds
  6. J

need help sarms

hey ladies, my stats are 5’10’’ and a buck 70 in weight. Lean, healthy and in my late 40’s. I’ve used steroids before, and sarms too but nothing serious and didn’t know what I was doing. I think I can run them this time and gain some size without putting on fat. Was looking at cardarine/gw...
  7. I

Your Average Beginner Looking For Help

Hello everyone, I just want to know if what i want below is realistic or... not. Going into college, I want to be the normal jock. Lean with a lot of muscle mass, as you can see by my username. I want a completely full oral cycle, is that possible without ruining my liver or not because I just...
  8. T

Adding RAD140 to lean bulk cycle

Hey guys, Later this year I want to start a lean bulk cycle. Ive done tbol, test and EQ before and it was okay, although it took a while to notice I was on something. This time im planning to maybe add RAD140 into the mix. Would this have any more benefit or waste of money? Any experience...
  9. N

Advice before going on cycle eq + test cyp

Hey guys, in next upcoming weeks i am planning to run a cycle (bulking) of EQ 500mgs and TEST CYP 500mgs for 14 weeks. Currently i am around 10-12 % BF, my question is: will it be better if i would try to get still leaner before i am gonna start my cycle , so i can get better gains or its ok to...
  10. J

Anavar Only Cycle for Females

Any women have experience with Anavar only cycles? First time cycle? thoughts on Var only cycle? Does it always have to be stacked? looking into 10mg a day for 4 weeks-- something as minor as possible but just enough to give some help. I am a female, always 100% dialed with my training and...
  11. R

cleaneating ( gi)

Hey so my question is does timing make a big difference when it comes to eating 6 meals a deal to bulk? Does high and low gi foods play a huge role depending on your workout timing? Reasons for asking these questions is to prepare for my second cycle 12 months test 1mg,deca 300mg 10wk,primo...
  12. R

cutting during pct

Hey guys first time posting new to the community, so my question is can you cut during a pct. But having ostarine 20 mg daily by your side? my pct for 1 month will be 25 mg clomid, 25 mg novaldex, maybe adex idk yet, and again ostarine. Because i gotten quite a bit of fat during my first test p...
  13. D

Dbol/Test/Tren/Deca - Bulking Anavar/Test/Tren/Primo/Deca - Cutting

I am a 31 yrs old male 5' 10" 175 lbs 12% BF. I have been training for 5 yrs and I am planning on doing the following Bulking/Cutting Cycle. Any advise will be appreciated. This will be my 4th cycle and I would like to gain and clean and my gains as much as possible. Week Dianabol Anavar...
  14. M

Info to stay lean and getting on weight, bulking from 165lbs to 187lbs - Comments pls

Dear Guys, I want to ask a info... Now I am at 5.3% body fat, 165lbs, height 6'0", is possible to make a bulking and remain at this level of fat using the following compounds: 1-3week: 20/30/30mg Superdrol AND 7-10 week: 30/30/30mg Superdrol AND 1-10week: 250mg Test-E every week 1-12week: 10mg...
  15. ROIDDERS

ROIDDERS vs CEO

ROIDDERS SAYS: hey CEO you be bashing my threads so post up a pic of yourself on some of that UG Alpha Pharma gear here is my pic *pro athlete I aint no wannabe
Back
Top Bottom