Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athletes

1. J

Test boosters for athletes?

are test boosters more for younger guys we're just trying to get a boost of their regular testosterone levels or can they be used for those of us in our forties who are more athletes who do a lot of mountain biking and swimming and that sort of thing?
  2. M

Athletes using sarms

I had a question about all these athletes who have been busted using sarms. do you think that they were busted because sarms are very easy to detect or do you think it has more to do with them using supplements that were spiked with sarms? I'm currently in college and I am a tested athlete and...
  3. M

Should i use sarms.forsale?

I was wondering which is the best sarms company out there right now? Is it sarms.forsale or is it tony huge’s sarms company. if you had a gun to your head and had to choose one of them to use which one would you do.. Tony’s sarms are way cheaper and looking at his athletes they look...
  4. V

Best supplement for a crossfitter

I posted this question on another website and everyone started attacking me and making fun of me for being a CrossFit athlete. What is funny is that I'm one of the top athletes in my region and I teach classes of up to 100 people anyway I was wondering what supplements have you found to work...
  5. G

Muscle growth steroids use for 50 something

I am in my 50’s and I used to be one of the top athletes you'll ever meet and play a bunch of sports I ended up having a lot of injuries including my hips, knees, and back. This required me to take a lot of time off from Sports I'm back now and I made a New Year's resolution that I'm going to...
  6. T

How did you first learn about steroids?

I was wondering how you guys and gals on here first learned about steroids for the first time. For me It was hearing about athletes getting busted for them growing up especially in boxing and baseball. Did you hearing about them convince you to use them or did you feel like rebelious and want to...
  7. D

New to sarms weird side effect

I am very new to sarms never use any sort of performance-enhancing drug before this is my first time. I am running lgd-4033 and I am on week 4 and doing 20 mg a day. I have not felt good on them at all, my libido is down and I feel very fatigued all day like I have no energy. Got them from...
  8. E

why I won’t use sarms again unless

I just came off a LGD4033 cycle at 20mgs a day. I was using enhanced athletes and I shut my balls down cause they shrunk up like raisins. I immediately starting using hcg and they came right back within 5 days. I won’t ever use sarms again unless I am using hcg to prevent shutdown.
Back
Top Bottom