Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ghrp-2

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 508 - Peptides - GHRP-2 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 508 - Peptides - GHRP-2 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-508-peptides-ghrp-2-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-508-peptides-ghrp-2-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects...
  2. L

Can peptides increase penis size?

Hey I know that human growth hormone has been shown to increase penis size especially and younger men. My question is as someone who is a college student 21 years old would I be able to use peptides like ghrp-2 increase my penis size or is that just Bro Science. The problem is I have a tiny...
  3. K

EU peptide source

I am looking for a trusted EU source that ships to Europe, not sure if any of the board sponsors do it. Looking to GHRP-2, GHRP-6 maybe, and some TB500 for my joints. I would prefer a source that isn’t in the USA, seems like they check those often when they come here.
  4. W

GHRP-2 how many per day?

I am interested in taking GHRP-2 to boost my sleep health and appetite. I’m 44 years old and have suffered from lack of appetite for years although I do force feed myself sometimes. I am super skinny, probably 140 pounds and 5’7. how many dosages a day do I need to take for best results?
  5. R

information on GHRP-2

Since GHRP-2 is stimulating release of endogenous growth hormone in the pituitary does this mean it is producing ghrelin or is it mimicking ghrelin instead? Also my next question is injection schedule, do I need to inject it every 3 hours since the pulse lasts that long or does it not matter...
  6. R

peptide bloodwork

I’ve always been a peptide skeptic and have ran bloodwork in the past and have not seen much in the way of movement to justify the headache of using them. I recently dosed GHRP-2 and IGF-1 at higher dosages then before and saw a big move in my numbers. The key I have realized is you have to...
  7. C

GHRP-2 anti aging or hype?

I was seeing a video online about Dr. Jeff Life who is in his 90's, a few years older then the senior on here Mr. Nelson Montana. Well this guy swears by GHRP-2 for anti aging. the guy looks like he is in his 50's. I am approaching 65 and I am wanting to stop age in its tracks. can i use...
  8. S

Peptides and travelling

Brand new to this. Wanted to know if anybody brought peptides on a vacation with them. Flying to Hawaii. I know they are delicate and have to be kept cold. Looking if anyone has experience travelling with them. Thanks in advance, champs.
  9. O

Peptide stack

Looking to run a GHRP- 6 or 2 with a Mod GRF (1-29) "cjc-1295 no dac" I am set on running these. Just recently I heard about MK-677 so I've been researching that and was thinking why not run all three of them? Which is why I'm here. Would this be overkill? If it's not then that will be the...
  10. I

Australian Peptides Source Needed

any aussie boys know a legit peptide site? ive heard peptides being $25-30 but all i am finding are $250+ for 5ml.. am looking for some GHRP-2, PM me with a site if you know any
  11. I

Peptides in Australia

any aussie boys know a legit peptide site? ive heard peptides being $25-30 but all i am finding are $250+ for 5ml.. am looking for some GHRP-2, PM me with a site if you know any
Back
Top Bottom