Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heart attack

1. H

Post heart attack supplements

post heart attack I am in my 40s and I would like to make some changes to my lifestyle. part of that is going to be supplementation as well Which supplements do you recommend that can work with my current drug medication to help me build a stronger heart and keep me more healthier as I get...
  2. Mobster

Video doing the rounds - too much too soon?

A 20 year old (Makaia Childress) has a video of him stating that he has abused steroids since age 15 and suffered a heart attack recently. If nothing else yet another reason to WAIT!!
  3. J

Preworkouts + steroids?

I'm going to be running steroids for the first time I've ever done them before someone said that I have to be careful with pre workouts because they can give me a heart attack if you use them with steroids. Is this true and what has your experience been
  4. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #1: Tony Huge Heart Attack Steroid Cycle

Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #1: Tony Huge Heart Attack Steroid Cycle https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-emergency-1-tony-huge-heart-attack-steroid-cycle/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-hardcore-emergency-1-tony-huge-heart-attack-steroid-cycle...
  5. Mobster

Tony Huge Heart Attack

Yep 'Dr' Tony Huge has had a heart attack. Has he finally learned that all the craziness that he's been pushing, promoting and doing to himself cannot continue? In his own recent video on the attack he says 'maybe I can't fix this with chemicals'. No Tony you can't. IMO you have been doing a...
  6. T

simply sarms :)

I saw dylan gaymelli’s video on sarms and I want to try one of them. My first concern is are they safe? They won’t cause me to get cancer or heart attack right? My other question is do you really keep your gains from using them? I used steroids before and gained 30 pounds and lost it all.
  7. A

Cardarine

Is it possible for Cardarine to strengthen the heart after a heart attack and stents,10 years ago?Many articles on the internet,but no personal experience from Cardarine users.
Back
Top Bottom