Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prolactin

1. Z

Caber to control prolactin still solid?

Seen a lot of people recommending caber in years past. Now not so much. They say it works best when using trenbolone or nandrolone. Or any 19nor option, but some people also say it works good in general with libido and also helping with dopamine in the brain. Wondering what kind of dosage have...
  2. J

best supplements for prolactin?

Never used steroids before but I do have high prolactin my doctor said that it’s not worth it for me to take any prolactin drugs because of their side effects when it comes to heart issues so he said that I could take some supplements instead any recommendations were supplements that help with...
  3. W

Supplements for prolactin

I thought I read on here a while back that there is some supplements that help with prolactin levels. I'm not looking to use any type of drug I just want something to give me more libido so I feel more into the mood
  4. L

Mk677 facts and fiction

I'm currently running MK 677 nutrobal at 10 mg a day by itself and I am on week 3. Do you think I should increase that dosage higher yet? My goals are to put on size, currently I'm 78 kg also is it true that it will increase prolactin levels? And how long should I run at total oh, I have enough...
  5. F

Help with progesterone and prolactin

I wanted to see if there were any supplements that can help with my prolactin and progesterone levels in my body. I've always had issues with these hormones and also estrogen. When I lost weight my estrogen issues went away but I still have issues with the other two maybe I need a supplement...
  6. R

Mk-677 prolactin

one of my buddies who competes sad that he won't use mk-677 nutrobal because he says that even though it's really good for fat loss and appetite it causes his prolactin levels to rise. I asked them how that could be and he said because it causes your IGF-1 numbers to go up and gives you gyno...
  7. J

Cycle assist #1

I am about to start my own steroid cycle and looking for the number one cycle assist all in one product that is currently on the market. Is there anything that can help with prolactin as well since I ran deca durabolin my last cycle and my prolactin might still be high. Money is an issue so can...
  8. D

natural supplements to drop prolactin?

I was watching some videos about libido issues and prolactin they said high prolactin is no good for libido. Once i got into my 50's my libido has really taken a crap. I've spent the past few years trying different things and nothing works for libido specifically. my prolactin levels were...
  9. C

Possible Thyroid & Prolactin Issues?

I am currently on my Week 8 of second cycle (Test E 500mg/Week, Tbol 60mg Week 1-6, Proviron 50mg ED) and I need some input. Last night while testing my nipples for sensitivity, neither of which are sensitive, I noticed a slight clear discharge excreting from them if squeezed fairly hard. This...
  10. M

HELP!!Dostinex(Caber) and Arimidex as Ancillaries on cycle?!

Hey everyone, I hope I find you all well and making gains! I have a question for some experienced users. So, I jumped into the deep end without a floatation device for my last cycle (11 months ago). I was running 500mg Test E, 600mg EQ, 400mg Tren E, 50mg anavar ED, and 50mg winstrol...
  11. E

Latest Blood Test High Prolactin and ES

Not posted on here for a while. Looking for some advice after my recent blood test results from Medicheck. Bit of back ground, 43 year old male. Used steroids on and off for 15 years. Been cruising on test 250 per week for the last 3 years. Every 3 months I incorporate Tren maybe winstrol...
  12. S

Trenbolone bloated, prolactin, progesterone . Hel!

Question for the vets and science nerds: If trenbolone is a progestin and stimulates the progesterone receptors, and we know that progesterone inhibits prolactin a) How does it make men lactate? b) how do we suppress progesterone? Dostinex, prami, bromo and b6 are dopamine antagonist lowering...
  13. G

Getting sick

Anyone else throw up and feel sick after taking caber?
  14. wolfpackalpha

Mucuna Pruriens Extract Explained (trenbolone?)

Did you know Mucuna Pruriens Extract decreases prolactin? did you know using Mucuna Pruriens Extract during a trenbolone cycle is a sure way to control prolactin levels naturally? Macuna: http://www.evolutionary.org/mucuna-pruriens-extract-trenbolone Video...
  15. J

Deca prolactin vs. tren prolactin

I have experienced little to no prolactin sides when running tren; steve mentioned in another thread that this is different for a lot of people, and that some people experience increased sex drive as opposed to decreased sex drive. For me that's definitely the case. I haven't done deca before...
Back
Top Bottom