Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

endurance

1. M

what would be the best stack with hgh?

I’m looking to try hgh for real. I’ve used it before but only for a month or two and ran a couple kits. I want to run it this time for a few months minimum. Was thinking of 2iu’s per day. 46yrs old, 5’8’’ 175 pounds Goal is fat loss, lean mass, more endurance etc. nothing too crazy. Which...
  2. R

great equipoise from napsgear

This is the first time I have tried equipoise and I’ve heard a lot of mixed things about it from people very I can say that this eq that I got was fantastic it gave me exactly what I was looking for in terms of muscle mass, strength, and a boost and endurance and also my mood was not affected...
  3. W

Best sarms stacks for basketball and sports

I'm not looking to take something for weight training or body building at all. I'm more of a basketball and overall Sports person. I am also part of a soccer and football team as well looking for overall endurance benefits. I'm 5'10 and I'm 158 lb and lean and 22 years old something to help...
  4. R

Best supplement for cutting

I'm looking for what the best supplement is for cutting down I hope to use something that will increase my endurance and also help cut down on fat on my body
  5. P

Shroom tech sport performance

Anyone heard of this product by Onnit? Its called shroom tech sport performance and endurance Its got a prop blend of cordyceps and some other things like green tea and ashwagandha root Supposed to help the body with cellular energy and cardiovascular endurance
  6. W

supplement for marathon runner

I want to train for the boston marathon next year which supplements can I start taking ahead of time to build up my endurance so that I can get faster and get more endurance up ?
  7. F

Steroid endurance issues

I am doing a steroid stack in my endurance has been dropping I am on testosterone 500mgs a week I am also doing dianabol dbol 20mgs a day I am also running adex 1mg total per week why is my endurance going down? My weight has gone up 5 pounds only, should not be killing endurance Started cycle...
  8. T

Want endurance, not strength

I guess I am a minority but I'm not looking to use steroids to get bigger and stronger. I want to use steroids for more endurance Which steroids do you recommend me to use? I’m 5’10’’ and 184 pounds with 14% body fat and 33 years old
  9. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 485 Exploring two endurance compounds GW Cardarine and SR9009.

Evolutionary.org 485 Exploring two endurance compounds GW Cardarine and SR9009. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-485-exploring-two-endurance-compounds-gw-cardarine-and-sr9009/...
  10. B

Improving endurance

which are the best supplements for improving endurance I'm currently doing a 9 minute mile but i want to improve my time to under 7 minutes if that is even possible in a short amount of time I’m 28 years old and would love to hear some ideas
  11. A

Best endurance steroid stack

Here is my opinion of the best endurance steroid stack that I have ever done I did 315 mg a week of equipoise EQ Along with 100mg a week of testosterone I also did 2ius of hgh per day but i did 5 days on and 2 off to limit water retention I was able to recover so good from my brutal training it...
  12. N

Football player supplements

I am playing running back and linebacker in college football. Not interested in using anything stronger than a regular supplement because we are tested I don't want to lose my scholarship or anything like that what can you recommend that I can use to help with strength and endurance
  13. R

Cardarine GW for running

I’m 5’6’’ and 140 pounds. I am an endurance runner and i do a lot of half marathons. My issue is recovery from my runs. it usually takes me a few days to recover when I do 10 or 15 miles. Does cardarine help with recovery or is it more a performance-based product
  14. D

Supplements for diving

I am a diver and my dream is to eventually get to Australia to dive the Great Barrier Reef. I'm saving up about 20 to 30,000 to do it. however in the meantime I need to improve my Dives as I'm a newbie. What are some supplements that you think can help me with improving my endurance and my...
  15. D

Best steroids for athletes

I am an athlete in my twenties and I'm looking to get an edge over my opponents. Looking for something that's going to get me speed, endurance, and strength. My stats are: 6’2’’ and 210 pounds. Never used steroids before except some test here and there. Suggest to me a cycle that I can kill...
  16. I

Need help with speed. Cardazol good?

I am getting into endurance running and I trained with a few guys at the local track. We usually do 400-800M runs and do a lot of high-intensity cardio. I'm looking for a little bit of an edge and looking for a supplement to help me. Do you think cardazol is a good option for me? Heard its good...
  17. O

GW cardarine solo run

how much improvement in my endurance can I expect if I were to run gw cardarine solo for 12 weeks? Right now I am running a 5K in 22:45 as my PR. I usually bust my butt and train for one and can in the high 22’s/low 23’s. Cannot seem to get lower no matter what
  18. 6

CrossFit cycle

hey I'm a CrossFit guy and it's a combination of a lot of endurance and strength training. We do a lot of cleans, bench pressing, box work and squats Etc. I'm looking for a cycle that is very simple to use and won't give me a lot of side effects. I'm 29 years old, 5 foot 10 inches, 185 lb. Right...
  19. N

Endurance supplements

I am starting to get into running 5K, 10Ks, and half marathons and I need something that can help me boost my endurance levels. Please don't mention sarms I don't want to run them, I just want to run a natural supplement. Looking for something I can take before my run
  20. T

Why do you love sarms?

I don't see why anyone wouldn't love sarms but I wanted to see what your reasoning was for liking them. My reasons for liking them are 1. they have less side effects 2. They are good for endurance 3. They are easy to use 4. They are not suppressive like steroids what other benefits would you say...
Back
Top Bottom