Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hrt

1. F

switching up or adding sarms older dude

I’m 54 years old and I’m currently doing testosterone and hgh at HRT dosages I’ve been on this for 3 years. Not seeing crazy good results but its decent via my doctor to know I do have some medical history when it comes to injuries and I have to take it really light when it comes to working out...
  2. L

Sarms with HRT

54 years old and 208 pounds My current HRT program is testosterone cypionate 100mgs a week Hgh 2iu’s per day Deca durabolin 150mgs a week I am looking to add sarms to this for better anti aging, healing and endurance The sarms stack i want to add are: Gw cardarine 20mgs/day Ostarine mk 25mgs a...
  3. P

Patience

https://i.ibb.co/42NWWdc/picture-1632402516375.png Hope this isn't spamming, wanted to share some of my success in using testosterone cypionate. Being ftm trans, my end goal behind using may be different than many here, but the change in quality of life possible through steroids applies to us...
  4. B

Can't cum on HRT

My whole life I’ve always had an issue with finishing to soon But after going on trt I started to last longer in bed which was great. I’ve been on trt for 2 years now and just recently added in hcg because my balls were getting uncomfortably high and tight from running a NPP cycle. I started...
  5. M

TRT Questions

Hi guys, I am new here so it's nice to meet you all, now let's get to my questions. I am a TRT patient in Eastern Europe. I had an accident in 2010 which basically crushed my nuts and they stopped producing testosterone. Yeah it sucks I know but anyway I am on 250mg of Omnadren 250 per week with...
  6. brapbrap07

Pituitary Gland with TRT & HCG

I'm not seeing any data saying that doing a consistent 3 months on a cycle of steroids followed by 3 months off steroids supplementing HCG & Clomid for a long period of time will eventually stop your pituitary gland from sending a LH signal if you stop them both. You still are telling your body...
  7. G

Nolva and aromasin while on hrt

Hey guys I have been running 250mg cyp ew and 25mg aromasin eod. Would it be better to run 12.5 mg ed of aro and add nolva to help a little existing gyno?
  8. GOTGrowth

(PURITYSOURCELABS)TAD600 (Glutathione Injectables) SAMPLE/TESTERS NEEDED!

Have you read about the powerful antioxidant TAD-600 (Glutathione)? Its composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It works in the liver to protect the body from damage or harmful substances. It has a powerful effect on skin complexion and protects against lipid...
Back
Top Bottom