Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recomp

1. N

how would you do ostarine + gw ?

I’m 35 6’1’’ 188 pounds looking to recomp/cut down. Current bf% is around 20% don’t have a crazy amount of muscle but have some. Ostarine I got 3 bottles and GW I will order how much ostarine would you use with 20mgs a day GW. And it’s 12 weeks good enough or should I aim for 16 weeks
  2. Y

napsgear 12 week cycle great results

used test E, masteron E. Both for 12 weeks. Started with 250mgs of each, then Increase the dose at week 5 to 500 milligrams. Definitely felt the changes after I increased the dosage but overall it was a great experience. This source is not one of those guys that tries to pull one over on you...
  3. L

using DHB with test?

I’m 28 years old 6’1’’ 177 pounds 11% body fat looking to recomp and possibly compete in physique next year. Currently training five times a week for one hour each session Curious about using DHB + testosterone on my next cycle what would be the advantages and disadvantages of doing a cycle like...
  4. M

tren ace vs. tren e 2nd tren cycle

40 years old 178 pounds and five foot six inches very lean body fat six pack this is my 2nd time using tren first time I used tren ace. 6 weeks only I was improving quite a bit especially after the 4th week but cut it short at 6 weeks because the side effects was doing 300 mg a week goal is to...
  5. G

planning a recomp/bulker stack

I’m on the edge of bulking vs. recomp I’m right at 200 pounds and 6 foot 2 inches with 15 percent body fat more muscle mass would be wonderful but I also would like to cut some body fat at the same time I’m looking strongly at using Deca, testosterone, and either masteron or proviron what would...
  6. T

how to mix fasting with steroids?

I’m looking to try alternate day fasting so I’m fasting monday, eating 3 meals tuesday and alternating that how would you use anabolic steroids with this strategy for recomp? I have experience with tren, sustanon, test prop, and winstrol any of those safe to do with this strategy and why/why not?
  7. Z

What am i missing with sarms?

I'm setting up a sarm cycle and I want to confirm if I am missing anything from the below cycle Rad140 20mgs a day Lgd4033 25mgs a day Gw cardarine 20mgs a day I’m 25 years old. 5’9’’ 190 pounds and looking to cut down and recomp currently I'm training three to four times a week and I do cardio...
  8. J

Ruined cycle gf cheating i think

Has anyone gone through a steroid cycle where you were 100% committed to the cycle only to have it be ruined based on some stressful event in your life? I was cleaning under the bed and vacuuming and I found some other dudes underwear I have no clue when my girlfriend cheated on me or how...
  9. Q

What would you run with sarms to recomp?

If you had to recomp and only had a month to get ready what would you run if you had to pick? I’ve got several options including lgd4033 and nutrobal mk677 I'm currently 207 lb and I'm about 16% body fat. it would be wonderful if I could drop my body fat down and also gain some muscle mass
  10. V

Dealing with the tren mental aspect

so I did a cycle with trenbolone and testosterone. It was 400mgs of trenbolone enanthate with testosterone cypionate 500mgs I put on about 15 lb and kept almost all of it. that was 6 months ago. from a mental standpoint I really got crazy messed up. also the blood pressure was really high to...
  11. T

Coming off a masteron cycle

Just got done using masteron and testosterone Results were good, but wouldn’t stack those 2 again Going to run something more fun this time Test E 400mgs/week Proviron 75mgs per day Masteron 1000mgs a week Aromasin DNP/clen Goals are recomp I’m 32 yrs old. 5’11’’ and 210 pounds. Body fat is...
  12. E

Skinny-Fat Recomp Help. Newbie

Ok, so I’m looking on starting sarms to help me with my goal with loosing a bit of fat and building muscle. I’m new to the gym, but not unfit. My diet is now solid, I’m keeping my calories and macros is order, everything is clean foods and weighed and counted properly. I have a training routing...
  13. D

Adding some masteron to my cycle

I'm looking to add some masteron to my current cycle of equipoise and testosterone Thinking about doing like 500mgs a week of it My EQ dose is roughly 400mgs a week and my test dose is around 200mgs do you think there is any benefit to increasing my doses from here or should I keep things the...
  14. Toko

Approved Log My test anavar cycle log

2/21/23 Thanks to everyone for the input on previous info-gathering thread. Posting a log here, will keep it up weekly. Have a couple questions, towards the end. QUICK STATS: 38/male Been lifting for 28 years 5'11, 230 lbs, 18% bf Chest 51", arms 18", legs 29", waist 38" Bloods good. Used...
  15. N

Using 2 orals and 1 injectable

I’m 5’8’’ 170 pounds and 12% body fat I’m looking to use 2 orals and 1 injectable on this next cycle Its gonna be proviron 50mgs a day 50mgs a day dianabol And then 1 injectable either equpoise or testosterone my goal is going to be a bit of a recomp but I also want to bulk up a little bit. do...
  16. Toko

Vets please help fine-tune this cycle

Hello all, new member here, been reading for a month gathering info for a cycle, stuck on a few points, thought I'd post and see if any of the vets can please help me out. Respect you guys, Maskerote, Stevesmi, Wolf, et al. Thanks for any input. Quick stats: 38/male Been lifting for 28 years...
  17. R

Steroid recomp time

Going into the cold part of the year i want to recomp Bold 6 ft 2 in 195 lb and 11% body fat would love to get under 10% body fat My plan is: Masteron 500mgs a week Trenbolone 250mgs a week Testosterone prop 50mgs EOD Pct: Nolvadex and hcg
  18. K

Taller guy and sarms cycle

I’m 6’6’’ 233 16% body fat Muscular and well built Looking to recomp i guess. More muscle, less fat How good would yk11 and sr9009 stack for this? And how often do i need cardio?
  19. W

Trenbolone cycle and stats

Here are my stats: 5’9’’ 210 pounds and 14% body fat Looking to recomp here. I’m in my late 30’s Would like to keep my weight but drop body fat Trenbolone is what i want to use, never used it before Should i start off with acetate and what dose is for a newbie?
  20. U

Large recomp stack

I’m gonna be using a larger stack this time I stand at 6’1’’ and 240 pounds and 26 years old. 14% bodyfat Trenbolone 300mgs a week Equipoise 500mgs a week Sustanon 500mgs a week Masteron 1000mgs a week Gonna go for it, i want to shred up to compete next year. Anyone have a problem with any of...
Back
Top Bottom