Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omega

1. F

Fish oil options

I'm looking online and I'm seeing a lot of fish oil options that are available the crazy thing is some of them are extremely cheap and some of them are really expensive is it all about getting your money's worth or should I just go with a cheaper one? for example I saw one called Puritans...
  2. S

Omega oils necessary?

I think it makes some sort of sense that the heavier weight you push the more you will have to use omega oils otherwise you run the risk of having issues. Do you think this is true or false? or do you think that's just Bro Science and it just depends on your genetics
  3. Y

Which Omega supplements are the best ones to use?

which ones do you guys recommend I use before the gym to lubricate my joints is there a cream that you can take to put on your joints that will absorb into your body and provide omega's or is it just going to be taken orally
  4. P

Omega Labs

Anyone heard of Omega labs (USA) Ltd. not to be confused with Omega “lab” in Mexico. Picked up a bottle of primo enanthate. It was a 20ml bottle 100 mg/ml for a little over $100 so I was very skeptical of its legitimacy. I also cannot find any reference to this company anywhere on the internet.
Back
Top Bottom