Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letrozone

1. V

Anavar and sarms

Curious about running anavar and sarms Some of you say you need a test base Does this mean i am screwed if i want to stack some anavar 25mgs a day with GW and RAD? I’m currently 27 yrs old, 5’10’’ 175 pounds. Looking to lean up and build lean mass. Goal is to get to 6% body fat and 200...
  2. G

Advice for Anavar!

This is my first cycle. Looking to do an 6-8 week Anavar cycle. I’ve done all the research but still struggle to know if pct is required as it doesn’t fully suppress testosterone. Would also appreciate if somebody can recommend a trusted source. If you have anything else to add I’d...
  3. Kinlar

First time cycle advice

Hey all, thinking about starting an anavar cycle. Any advice or guidance you guy can offer as far as dose/length/place to buy. Basically any information is much appreciated
  4. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 43 - Anavar (Oxandrolone) injecting it or oral profile discu

IronOverload.io Hardcore 43 - Anavar (Oxandrolone) injecting it or oral profile discussed. https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-43-anavar-oxandrolone-injecting-it-or-oral-profile-discussed/...
  5. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 549 - Can anavar make you single digits bodyfat

Evolutionary.org 549 - Can anavar make you single digits bodyfat https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-549-can-anavar-make-you-single-digits-bodyfat/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-549-can-anavar-make-you-single-digits-bodyfat...
  6. X

Almost 50 and steroid cycle

I'm 48 years old and I am 178 lb and 5 ft 8 in several years ago my doctor put me on a TRT cream that i apply in the mornings. When i was younger i tried anavar and proviron. They worked well but didn’t give me much strength or mass. this time I'm looking for more muscle mass and I would...
  7. Y

How do oral steroids effect the kidneys?

So I know that there is something called 17 Alpha alkalization where if you take an oral steroid it will bypass the liver and strain it. I've had numbers where my liver numbers were out of whack when I run things like anavar or superdrol but I've also Run cycles where my numbers have been...
  8. G

Kit tested Anavar?

Hey guys, Wondering if anyone has kit tested any Domestic Aus supplied Anavar? Hoping you have proof too? Looking to order a batch, but I’ve been burned in the past with winstrol being sold as Anavar. Cheers 🤙🏼
  9. J

Ruined cycle gf cheating i think

Has anyone gone through a steroid cycle where you were 100% committed to the cycle only to have it be ruined based on some stressful event in your life? I was cleaning under the bed and vacuuming and I found some other dudes underwear I have no clue when my girlfriend cheated on me or how...
  10. A

Anavar and winstrol

Hello I’m 18 turning 19 this year, I’m 6,1 and 190 pounds with 20-25% bf. I’ve been going to the gym for more than a year now and my physique is nice but not shredded. I want to start taking Anavar and Winstrol both 25mg a day. My question is which brand would be the best for both and where can...
  11. B

Best injectable from puritysourcelabs to use with anavar?

I’m currently on trt so i follow my doctors protocol of 125mgs a week of test Cyp I would like to run a cycle using anavar from PSL. Now my choice is to run and injectable with it that will help me with lean muscle mass and also with fat burning Should i try primo? Or would tren be the better...
  12. N

Tren with an oral like winstrol or anavar?

I’m looking to get stronger and leaner. Want that overall nice “The Rock” look. Love that guys physique and he is a stud How much winstrol do you recommend for me? I’m reading dosing from 50 to 100 or more for some bodybuilders With tren i think i will try 300mgs again, that worked for me...
  13. V

Injectable steroids for anavar

I’m looking to use anavar 50mgs a day Injectable steroids are also something i would like to stack in Don’t want to use testosterone, i bloat too much on it Just want some lean gains I’m 38 6’1’’ 223 lbs 15% body fat Currently training six times a week. I do two times a week cardio and...
  14. G

Burning fat with anavar as my base

currently 270 lb and I am 6 ft 3 in I could stand to lose about 20 or 30 lb and I think I would look good for my size and height I'm 27 years old and I am now doing 15 minutes of fasted cardio every morning with the goal to definitely lose a lot of fat Would like to use anavar as my base...
  15. J

Which steroids safe to use with TRT

I'm looking for the safest steroids to use with my testosterone replacement therapy not just for health reasons but safest in terms of doctor not figuring out I am taking other anabolic steroids he has me on 125 mg a week.taking test Cyp I'm 29 years old and I am 5 ft 10 and 217 lb I'm...
  16. Y

Running my 4th cycle

All feedback is appreciated my plan is to run 3 weeks of test Cyp 1CC per week Then weeks 3-10 do 2CC’s per week and add in anavar 50mgs a day Should i finish the cycle from 11-14 with winstrol to cut down further or do you think anavar is enough? I'm 5 ft 11 and I weigh 207 lb I'm 12%...
  17. T

4 week gap cycle vs. PCT

Don’t flame me for this but i am coming off a 12 week cycle of test, primo and anavar But don’t have my pct products yet. I just ordered them and by the time it gets to me it will likely be about 4 weeks since my last pin of test. While I wait for it to arrive is there a supplement that I can...
  18. K

My anavar and winstrol oral cycle log

As asked I’m posting the log for my 4 week cycle Dosage of winstrol and anavar : Week 1 : 20mg/20mg Week 2 : 30mg/30mg Week 3 : 40mg/40mg Week 4 : 40mg/40mg I’m also using liver support supplement Currently I’m on 1900 Calories P:166g/C:118g/F:84g Calories changes...
  19. B

Smooth steroid run

I want to run a steroid cycle that is smooth where I don't have to worry about any type of surprises or Consequences. My first cycle i ended up with gyno and it was very bad with side effects. I was doing 600 mg a week of testosterone Do you think anavar and primobolan would be a smart choice...
  20. I

12 weeks into cycle, still got gear leftover

I’ve been using testosterone 250mgs a week, anavar 50mgs a day and clenbuterol 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. Haven’t gotten the results i’ve wanted. Can i extend it another 3 weeks and cut down harder? Maybe up my clen dose to 120mcgs from 80 and then up my var dose to 100? I’m still 233 pounds...
Back
Top Bottom