Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair loss

1. W

anavar and hair loss facts

I’m looking to try steroids for the first time but I am obsessively paranoid about losing my head here. Let’s just put it this way I make a career doing some film work and without hair I would definitely lose some business. From what I’m reading var is pretty mild with hair loss but I wanted to...
  2. F

Losing hair time line

I had a question about the timeline that you went through when it comes to hair loss I'm currently in my early thirties and I wasn't even aware of this until my girlfriend took a picture of the top of my head and I could see some balding happening it seemed to have accelerated on my last steroid...
  3. L

Hair loss issues

I seem to be hair loss prone and I'm trying to keep as much here as I can. I'm 40 years old and still have a full head of hair but it has been thinning out over the past few years. Are there any recommended shampoos or supplements that I can take that will help keep my head hair full and strong
  4. S

Supplements for hair loss

I recently ran creatine for 8 weeks and I lost some head hair, I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence or what. I stop using the creatine and now I want to take something that can help get my hair back or at least prevent more damage. Is there a supplement like this that exists that you can...
  5. F

Best and worst steroids for hair loss

hey I have a full head of hair and I want to start using steroids. But before I do I was wondering is there a link or article which goes over the different steroids and which ones are good and bad for hair loss? I would want to use the ones that are best for hair loss even if it meant less...
  6. R

SARMS/PCT and hairless

I’ve always had some light thinning around the crown of my head. I’ve been on Propecia for several years and have been able to maintain pretty well. I did a cycle of our RAD 140 and LGD. Immediately after I started Clomid at 25 mg per day. I’m noticing a significant increase in shedding at the...
  7. K

no more finasteride for me

I used finasteride for a week and it killed my libido that fast, I wouldn’t recommend this stuff to my worst enemy ever. I am looking to use something natural that doesn’t come with side effects for my hair. After 2 cycles I have already lost half my head hair and don’t want to lose anymore of it.
  8. O

Hair safe steroids?

I’m 35 years old and 5’6 169 pounds with 12% body fat. Been training for about 10 years now and 5 of them serious. I have done 2 cycles and my hair loss was definitely a problem but not crazy bad like I see from some guys. Seems to be from high testosterone that does it the worst, masteron and...
  9. J

help with hair loss

I need a supplement to help me with hair loss. I am 42 years old and never used steroids before, but my doctor put me on TRT. well after a few months I noticed my hair is starting to fall out for some reason. any shampoos help ? he recommended I get on finasteride but i read the sides are bad.
  10. J

Hair loss remedy

I have a buddy who is cycling on tren, winny and test and is worried about hair loss, i read up somewhere theres a certain shampoo that prevents hair loss, does anyone know what im tlking about? Thanks
  11. R

help Recognizing Hair Loss on primo

Hi, i am on my 3rd cycle (1st w/ a dht), decided to try primo @ 600mg/wk and Test at 400mg/wk, been really liking the dry look of primo. Going great so far i wanted to play it somewhat safe on the hairline, and i read way too many mixed messages about primo being hair safe or harsh on hair...
  12. X

Ningxia Red Review

Hey guys! So once this is posted, I'll have finally reached the 100 post count here on evolutionary! I wanted to make this post a good one, so I thought I'd put together a product review for one of my favorite supplements. I've been using this supplement for a while now and I incorporate it as a...
  13. wolfpackalpha

Hair Loss and Dutasteride

Are you guys worried about hair loss? thinking there is a solution? Many guys think Dutasteride is a solution to hair loss problems, but is it? are the side effects worth it? Give some feedback on your Dutasteride usage and read below: Dutasteride: http://www.evolutionary.org/dutasteride-avodart
  14. Beastly

Hair loss from DHT/Steroids? Think again...very interesting topic...

I have always believed that hair loss in males was from overproducing DHT in the hair follicle, which is what I kept reading...I bought some DHT removing shampoo and noticed it worked pretty good, although every so often I had the clump of hair in the shower...taking Test at high doses at the...
  15. wolfpackalpha

Which Steroids cause hairloss?

Are you afraid of losing your hair? want to know which steroids cause hair loss? read more to find out which steroids are the worst for your hair... Hair loss: http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-cause-hair-loss
  16. T

TRT and Hair Loss

I want to get some thoughts on adding Finasteride to my TRT program. I’m 37 and now on Test C forever I’m guessing if I want to keep my T levels up. TT around 192 before adding 400mg per month, which only gets me around 465 TT, so I’m now trying 1200mg per month. My normal hair loss per...
  17. F

SARMS perfect for MPB sufferer ?

hello guys i always wanted to use AAS but wasn't able because of the fear of hairloss (i have MPB) so i thought i was pretty much screwed in this department but i discovered SARMs and if i understand right SARMs does not affect hair since they are highly selective and only hit muscles androgen...
  18. jonniib0y

hair loss after tren and EQ cycle

hey guys, i am just about to complete my cycle with boldenone 800mg every week and tren acetate 400mg every week and have started noticing some hair loss. i had a full head of hair when i started this cycle of 14 weeks but now i am shedding. what should i do to stop hair loss and restore my...
  19. P

Dbol and hair loss

I cycle of dbol 40mg and proviron 25mg ed before a friend came to me and told me that this is just the perfect recipe for hair loss. is that correct word by word?
Back
Top Bottom