Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orals

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #41 - 3 Orals Bulker with Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #41 - 3 Orals Bulker with Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-41-3-orals-bulker-with-euro-pharmacies/
  2. LebaneseGymAddict

Where to get legit Anavar in Mexico (Merida)

Friends and father figures! After years of shadow scrolling the forum and weeks of researching i decided to make an account and post because i just cant find legit Anavar here in Merida Mexico... im canadian living here for a few months , 24 years old, lifetime natty , 260lbs..., huge big guy...
  3. D

Some oral related opinions :)

Hi all, Hope we have had and are having a lovely Christmas / holidays. I’m wondering on peoples opinions on oral trt dosages of Test Undecanoate and its efficacy. I’d like to pair the oral with 20mg Anavar every so often too. If anyone also has a source for the Test Undeca, that would be very...
  4. D

how long can I keep domestic supply orals?

Just wondering about the shelf life of the oral steroids that I purchased from domestic Supply I got their Dianabol and I got several other orals including anavar and tbol I have about eight hundred dollars worth and I don’t want it to go to waste. Do you think this stuff will be ok to save for...
  5. C

Substitute for N2Guard in Australia

Gonna do some orals for 2nd cycle might add some test e was just wondering what a good substitute for N2Guard is in aus as it’s expensive to ship over
  6. U

What supps with peptides and oral steroids?

I'm going to be doing a peptide and oral steroid cycle Haven’t decided yet on the peptides. Probably GHRP-2 and/or cjc and ipamorelin. As far as oral steroids gonna go with anavar or tbol. looking for a mild effect with supplements would help enhance the cycle and also work good for organ...
  7. G

Best oral to use for cutting?

Okay guys give it to me good on this one Before you flame me know that i have worked hard to lose 20 pounds over the past year I’m now down to 275 pounds and 5’9’’ My body fat is under 30% that much i know What is the best oral i can hop on to help me lose more fat and motivate me from here?
  8. C

2 orals and n2guard

I will be using 2 orals this time Proviron and anavar together Wondering how much n2guard Will be necessary here to prevent any sort of liver or kidney problems also if I were to dose the proviron at 9am and anavar at 12pm when would it be safe to use the n2guard so there isn't any sort of...
  9. R

Anavar 4 weeks then subbing in another oral?

Has anyone tried a cycle where you choose something for about 4 weeks and then you switch to something else. I was thinking about trying this and going with anavar for 4 weeks then switching over to winstrol after. My dosing would not change. 50mgs of each either way But just want to keep the...
  10. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-19-orals-only-bulk-dbol-anadrol-tbol-geneza-pharma/...
  11. X

2 orals and 1 injectable cycle

looking to mix things up a little bit on my 4th cycle and do 2 steroids that were orals and then 1 injectable My 3 oral choices are dianabol, turinabol and anavar Which of those 2 should i do if i want some bulk? And then my injectables are between testosterone and deca durabolin 40 years old...
  12. J

Started using steroids very young

So I started using steroids when I was very young early in college My parents and friends told me not to do them but I listened to the wrong crowd. I listen to my buddies in the fraternity instead I started out using orals then I progressively started to use injectables and pretty soon I was...
  13. D

Geneza does it again!

This is my 2nd time ordering with them Spot on with their delivery, no issues at all with customs or Package being seized Also what I like about them is that they're packaging is perfect where nothing gets broken. Other sources I view there's always a broken vial or crushed orals
  14. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #2 Summer Oral Cutting cycles with Euro pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #2 Summer Oral Cutting cycles with Euro pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-2-summer-oral-cutting-cycles-with-euro-pharma/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-hardcore-20-2-summer-oral-cutting-cycles-with-euro-pharma...
  15. R

Geneza pharma did me good

I had ordered several things from geneza pharma My package got here today and I opened it up it was like the best thing ever lol The orals are packed amazingly, they look so professional. I cannot wait to try them.
  16. K

Going with a oral only cycle

what is the best way to take an oral only cycle I’m 33 years old 5 ft 10 in 216 lb my goal is to cut down and also get some good muscle and strength should I stack to orals together and run it for about 10 weeks? or is that too much and Should I stick to one oral only and do about a 5-week cycle
  17. V

best geneza pharma orals to run

If you had to choose between 2 orals to run between any of the orals at geneza pharma which would you choose? Please don’t tell me to use injectables, I don’t want to mess with those because I got a wife and kids running around. My goals r recomp. Right now I am 12% want to get down to 10% and...
  18. S

I need a good and new steroid source in Europe,please Help

Hello, I need a new steroid source for Test E, Aromasin and some other Orals in Europe, my old source wosened! It was roids.24.com, did anyone purchased something from that recently? By the way Im from Switzerland. Thanks for you help!
  19. S

I need a good steroid source in Europe!

Hello, I need a new steroid source for Test E in Europe, my old source wosened! It was roids.24.com, did anyone purchased something from that recently? By the way Im from Switzerland. Thanks for you help
  20. S

I need a good steroid source in Europe

Hello Guys, Im from Switzerland and need a new, save steroid source, because my old one worsened a lot, it was roids.24. Can anyone help me? Im looking for a good Test E and some Aromasin, maybe some Orals too. Thanks for you help!
Back
Top Bottom