Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shake

1. C

After workout protein shake mix

What do you think about mixing my own protein shake smoothies vs. buying ready made ones? There is one called Huel US ready to drink protein shake chocolate flavor It's $60 for a 12 bottles so that's a pretty good deal. that's about what like five bucks per? It comes with 22 g of protein per...
  2. M

Black pepper extract

I heard this stuff has a lot of different uses I was wondering if any of you use it it's supposed to be really good with your meals to help digestion it's also supposed to be good when you're drinking a protein shake to help with absorption and it has other benefits to
  3. S

Completely skip shake after workout,for fatloss???

Hello I heard that for fat loss the best way to lose as much fat as possible is,by skipping the post workout shake completely That means no carbs and protein after workout but eat 1 hour after a real meal only. I have all information from Gary ward from BIOS 3 training on youtube heres the video...
  4. Flip Digler

post wrk out drink ?

would you like to share your magical post work out recovery drink ? 8oz grape juice after weight training or 8oz coconut water after riding bikes for the electrolytes 23g Met-Rx vanilla protein ,i know it should be 46g , 5g creatine 5g l glutamine
Back
Top Bottom