Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood test

1. E

Blood Tests

Hey Fellas, Where is everyone getting their blood tests done? Currently I am using RoidSafe but wanting to know what everyone else uses and price wise, thanks.
  2. M

Blood test restults before and after blood donation

Posting my blood test results before and after a double red donation in case anyone is curious to see what effect it has on blood levels. I'm 6 foot tall and 194 lbs. 1st test was taken 1 week prior and 2nd test was taken 2 weeks after donation.
  3. N

Total Testosterone vs. Free Testosterone Blood test

About to kick off my 1-Andro cycle and I want to get a baseline of my testosterone levels prior to starting for comparison after PCT Question is: Which blood test should I order, the two available are - 1. Testosterone Free (Direct) Serum Test 2. Testosterone Total Serum Test Current...
  4. B

trt patient NEED HELP

Help would be greatly appreciated I kind of got myself into a mess, I’m a trt patient and have been over a year now, I decided to run EQ @600mg/week with lgd @20mg/day as well as my trt dose (200mg test/week) I’m 8weeks into the lgd run and about a month into the EQ. I ordered a blood lab for...
  5. F

Blood Test

I want to do a blood test before I start my first cycle. I'm going to get my blood test from privatemdlabs. What kind of test do I need sign up for? What are all the things I should be looking at...
  6. S

New endurance season

Hello , like every season I did(I do many times during the season do control my general levels with my trainer and doctor ) the blood tests , unfortunately the results are good except the testosterone levels , like total 3,5 and free 0,79 , unsually can be good or ok in the end of the season...
  7. Y

Blood work/tests, doctor unhelpful and no knowledge... any advice?

Went into local gp today (random male doctor) hoping to get a better advice/support from him, layed out my situation (test e 500mg per week, 6th week in) asking for blood work in regard to my health and for "total testosterone" test specifically to measure the quality of the gear I am on, which...
  8. Y

Rookie questions: Test E Cycle and No results, Future Cycles?

Hey guys sorry to bother you with heaps of random questions; still young and inexperienced new to the online forums. Brutal honesty is welcomed but please let it be constructive. Stats: Age: 22 (23 in April 2018) Height: 5'9 Current weight: 83kg Starting weight (before current cycle): 80-81...
  9. S

Blood test after sarms cycle???

Hello Im now on my 12 week sarm cycle,wich consists of gw,lgd and mk. I used other sarms and steroids before and always did pct,but I never tested my blood levels!!! Now I wanna go and get bloods done!!! My question now is: When should I get my blood tested??? Right after my Cycle?? After pct...
  10. S

When should I get my blood test done???!!!

Hello Im in the 4 week of the perfect pct protocol and I just finished my cutting Cycle with test enth and winstrol. Im cycling since 2 years on and off and never got bloods done!! I wanna stop with steroids and get my normal Test back to normal. I hope this is possible because I may need trt...
Back
Top Bottom