Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dylan

1. P

GW options

I had a question about which type of GW i should use I see there is gw0742 and gw501516 Dylan is not answering my emails and messages. I’ve sent him like 20 of them on youtube on his channel. I guess he doesn’t like me or something? I’m like his biggest fan. I've got his posters in my room and...
  2. E

Male stripper needs to get Dylan’s physique

hello guys and gals out there in evoland I'm posting because I want to get some more muscle and get ripped 4 stripping at gay bachelor parties. It would be optimal for me to get dylan’s physique plus about 10-15 pounds. He is the one who recommended i come here to post off his youtube videos...
  3. rostigaxt

TestE, Dbol, and deca stack

Hey fellas, Been quite a long time since I posted on here but I have been reading quite a bit of previous posts and there are definitely 100s of them regarding this stack. My issue is there is lots of good information getting shared by everyone about this stack but it’s scattered through...
  4. W

Testosterone recovery help

Hey guys!! Im from India. I'm desperately in need of help. My gym trainer introduced me to sarms promising that they won't shut me down. He put me on a cycle of lgd, RAD and mk2866, yk 11 at 20 MG each for 12 weeks. I had no knowledge about these and trusted him blindly. After 8 weeks I lost...
Back
Top Bottom