Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood pressure

1. P

should I get on blood pressure meds on gear?

Off steroids my blood pressure is perfectly fine but when I am on them it gets up there around 140/90 area. Not super high but also stroke territory isn’t far away should I get on blood pressure medication if I plan on using steroids regularly or do you think I should just wing it and hope that...
  2. A

APEX BACK ONLINE

Hey guys! I am helping Apex whilst he deals with a family crisis. You are welcome to send him a message @ to confirm I am helping him out, he will tell you to order through me for another 3 1/2 weeks. I will not have access to everything in stock, so I will have to verify before you...
  3. T

High blood pressure on testosterone

I'm currently doing 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate the problem is that my blood pressure goes up to around 140 to 150 over 100 to 90 doctor said it's pretty normal and most of his patients and to monitor it but he won't put me on blood pressure medication since i am using steroids...
  4. G

150/95 blood pressure?

I've had a splitting headache all day and I went and did my blood pressure and it came in really high I am currently on a steroid cycle of testosterone only now I know that steroids can boost blood pressure I'm not that dumb. but what am I doing wrong in terms of supplementation should I be...
  5. V

Creatine okay for heart?

hey is creatine okay for the heart or should I come off of it and try something else? I’m currently mixing it with water and chugging it before my workout But I'm curious if it is contributing to my high blood pressure I've been experiencing
  6. Y

Blood pressure high on steroids

I’m using testosterone, running 500mgs a week and I feel lethargic Yes I’m on an AI. doing adex 1mg 2x per week I got my blood pressure checked and its high above range I’m 35 6’1’’ 210 pounds What do i do to get it down?
  7. V

Steroids screwed up my heart

I always check my blood pressure at the supermarket down the street from the gym. I usually park my car then I go check my blood pressure, go work out, then go back and check my blood pressure again after the gym to see what change and how I am progressing. Ever since I started using steroids my...
  8. D

Blood pressure issues

Can I get some help with a supplement for my blood pressure when I am off of steroids they are normal but when I go on them they shoot up. What am I supposed to do to keep it under control when I'm on? What do you guys do in that situation
  9. N

blood pressure supplements

i am not proud to say it but i have very high blood pressure while on cycle and i'm scared. my number came in over 160 this morning and I am worried that i might get a stroke if i don't get this down soon. I don't have insurance so i need to handle this on my own with your guidance all advice...
  10. Beastly

Natural Blood Pressure Reducers that actually work...natural ACE Inhibitors, etc

Thought I'd start this thread as I feel it could likely help a lot of people. After doing quite a bit of research over the last week or so, I have discovered some information on some natural blood pressure reducers that are basically natural ACE inhibitors such as Linisporil. The caveat? No...
  11. hearsay1

creatine blood pressure

Can creatine increase blood pressure? Been checking my BP and I'm a bit high like maybe 10 over wife says nothing serious but still right. I am thinking I have BP issues but not sure how bad they are because started last week, would dropping creatine because of hypertension be a good thing or...
  12. X

Ningxia Red Review

Hey guys! So once this is posted, I'll have finally reached the 100 post count here on evolutionary! I wanted to make this post a good one, so I thought I'd put together a product review for one of my favorite supplements. I've been using this supplement for a while now and I incorporate it as a...
  13. hayliy

n2guard for blood pressure

I have high blood pressure problems, started my 1st n2guard bottle about 2 weeks ago and now I have blood pressure that actually is normal or drops. Like low blood pressure! amazing but what do I do when my BP is low? a bit confused here about the dosing.
  14. GOTGrowth

5 vials Tri-Trenbolone(Tri-Tren)150mg/ml 10ml PSL

Purity Source Labs Euro-Pharmacies Blend of 3 Trenbolones (Acetate, Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, Enanthate) 10ml vial - 150mg/ml $375.00 for our 5 vial deal. http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/bulk-offer/308-5-vials-tri-trenbolone-tri-trens-150mgml-10mlvial-ep.html
Back
Top Bottom