Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic

1. C

Steroids through the mail

What is the legal implications for sending and receiving steroids through the mail. I know if you do it through domestic route your chances of getting caught are much less than International. My question is if I do get caught what kind of penalties would I expect to have and have you ever been...
  2. Mobster

Support Our Sponsors

Each of our sponsors support the various platforms (forums, YouTube, iTunes and more) that allow you - the forum members - the luxury of a wealth of help, information and assistance. So show them your love. If you want to know more about any of them just ask.
  3. 3

Accutane domestic source

Looking to find a domestic source for accutane that is preferably pharm grade. Been using USA Peptide and the quality is ok. Don’t post some bs about accutane. I’ve taken it before from the dr I know the risks and sides.
  4. I

Domestic-supply and Basicstero

Hi all I was wondering what your thoughts are on Domestic-supply.com and basicstero.ws I recently ordered from domestic-supply, and recieved my tren, sust, and Eq all within 4 days of placing my order. The stuff all had boxes, with stickers and codes. I also, however, placed an order with...
  5. L

Getting ahold of Nordic Fusion?

Anyone get ahold of Nordic? Emailed a few days ago and haven’t heard anything back yet
  6. D

Going Postal: paranoia over packages

Hey all. First post. So, I've been doing this for 4 or 5 years. Using an overseas source and having zero problems. Then, I got my first seizure letter. No big deal, I figure, I know where to go domestic and I was just happening to be in the middle of moving to a new place so I'd have the...
  7. M

Desperately need new domestic HCG source

Had some HCG fall through and am in dire needs. Can a brother help me out? I have searched the sources long and hard, but can someone pm me or point me in the right direction. Thank you - - - Updated - - - I should add I am in the USA
  8. O

Domestic Pharma T3

Quick question. Is it even possible to find someone who will accept an order for solely pharma t3 and Clen? I'm not trying to run a cycle of gear currently because I am nursing a lower back injury. P.S. it's been a while for me... but I have returned lol Many thanks, Nick
  9. G

Canadian pharmaceuticals , anabolic plus

Bad test batch. Pinning there enanthate but it's bunk. Week and a half into 50mg tren and my dick ain't working. Need a source that can help me. Just need a bottle of prop and cyp. Not asking for a handout I'll pay just need asap. My wife is pissed. Who's has no minimum purchase or sales going on.
  10. D

HGH/Angtroptin for Sale

As a long time vendor I bring the best generic HGHs to domestic customers. Angtropin kits (100 iu per kit) are currently for sale. It is one of the strongest generic HGHs currently available. A research online will demonstrate this claim. 1. How can I trust you? How do I know your kits are...
  11. manzach123

NOSrx Labs Fathers Day Special (Canada Domestic Only)

Fathers day special Expires June 21st 11:59pm TEST CYP 250mg/ml $50 SUSTANON 300mg/ml $60 DECA-DURABOLIN 250mg/ml $60 No minimum order Shipping $20 Flat CANADA Domestic Only!!! All orders email [email protected]
  12. CatfishBillyIII

The most reliable current USA Peptide source

Stats - My lab rat, Splinter, is an xperienced, prideful, vain, sexy rat who is currently the test dummy for my experimenting with peptides. I have used CJC DAC, IPO, MGF, and his favorite, TB 500 with solid results. I was gong through GEO PEPTIDES but I am starting to notice some...
  13. Jdcain19

PSL Came Through on Domestic

I have to give a shout out to Purity Source Labs for coming through on a Domestic order. I placed the order on March 2nd (late at night) and it arrived on March 7th. Can you say fast??? Here is what I got: 2 - 10ML 300MG Test E (Enorm Pharma) 1 - 10ML 100MG NPP (Enorm Pharma) Now, I get to see...
  14. mikejones1337

New member to Evolutionary here

Hi! I'm new to the Evolutionary Forums, first off I just want to say I'm glad to be part of the community! I've been searching the forums for about a week now and I finally decided this was the place for me. I'm a newb when it comes to gear, but have been contemplating on starting my first...
  15. S

Domestic x legit?

Anyone ever tried domestic x?
  16. S

Domestic source needed.......

I know its a stretch but Im in need of a new domestic source.
  17. Atrox

Source review section

I know way more people have used sources than even come close to reviewing them. Given this is a chance for you to give us the real deal on your experience, good or bad, PLEASE take a few seconds and create a review. If you haven't - it's simple. Little survey type page pops up, you fill in the...
  18. gearhead

international vs. domestic debate restarted

I wanted to see what guys think, international vs. domestic. give up the,why, who, what
  19. brapbrap07

Looking for Legit Supplier for Orals etc

the domestic-supply is out of supplies lol. Anyone know of some legit places to get some Dbol Anavar Winny Proviron HCG looking to make a big order..
Back
Top Bottom