Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black lion

1. B

black lion research pre workouts

I want to take a pre workout during my cycle to help me take things to another level. I work as a lawyer and my hours over 60 hours a week, a lot of reading, prep work and I only get to workout when I am super tired. So I need something from black lion research that you recommend. I like...
  2. S

black lion research shield and defend

anyone heard of this product called black lion research shield and defend? Heard this is good for on cycle support. It has zinc in it and quercetin niacin, along with a big dose of elderberry extract. Seems like a solid formula no? And it is only $25 for the bottle. Saw them advertising it...
  3. E

black lion amino infusion

Came across this product while doing an online marketing expo setup and it got a lot of good reviews from those who sampled it. It is a great vegan amino acid product which contains 8000mg of vegan BCAA’s along with HICA and electrolytes to nourish and feed the body sodium citrate and...
  4. S

Black lion research post cycle

Anyone try black lion research product called Viron? It is supposed to help with low testosterone levels and boost libido. It says great for post cycle therapy. I am coming off a long steroid cycle and am worried about recovery. It has a ton of eurycoma longifolia and boron, looks like a...
Back
Top Bottom