Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone propionate

1. C

Second cycle about first real one

I ran my first cycle when I was 22 and I didn't know what I was doing because I wasn't dedicated enough and didn't really put my heart into it. My diet and training was crap right now I want to do a cycle for real. I've got testosterone propionate and testosterone cypionate on hand. I want to...
  2. G

Timing of carbs

Hey guys, I’m about a month in on my test prop cycle at 600 mg’s a week and feel great. I’ve bumped up 20 pounds in a month but still feel good, as I see gains and not a lot of belly fat gained. My question is gaining 20 pounds in a month is shocking, especially at 3200 calories a day. For...
  3. E

FULMEN Pharma - anyone tried?

So my source offered me FULMEN Pharma. I want to get Testosterone Propionate from him, and the brand is FULMEN Pharma website looks really nice, but are they legit ? Thanks in advance guys. https://www.fulmenpharma.com/
  4. M

Testosterone Propionate

what is the use of testosterone propionate and benefits. How testosterone works in our body. <a href="https://www.cooperpharma.com/blog/use-of-testosteron-in-various-conditions"use of testosterone</a>
  5. S

Been on Test Prop. for TRT for at least 2-3 wks now maybe more and dont feel much yet

I know you're asking, "why propionate?". Because I have some bloodwork coming up with a doc, and I might need to stop and it'll leave my system faster. Also I thought by starting the first few weeks with prop, I would get some benefits quicker? Currently doing 25mg ED, I havent counted the days...
  6. J

Test Enan or Test Prop for first cycle?

just getting all my info before I start soon, I know prop has a shorter half life which means an EOD injection or ED injection. But I always see most people saying they ran Enan first.
  7. gearhead

Titanimum Labs Testosterone Propionate

Titanimum Labs Testosterone Propionate, 100mgs/ml, 10ml vial
  8. gearhead

Cyber Labs Testosterone propionate

Cyber Labs Testosterone propionate, 100mgs/ml, 10ml bottle
  9. D

test prop with what Ai

What AI is best with test prop only cycle? I'm going to do 150mgs test prop EOD with ostarine, I'm between aromasin and arimidex
  10. gearhead

Farmak Testosterone propionate

Farmak Testosterone propionate
  11. J

Powders from Zhuhai Jiaxinkang Pharmaceutical

I'm getting bloodwork done on their testosterone propionate soon. The person who referred me to them had bloodwork done on their testosterone enanthate and said it's legitimate, but I'm still not sure because I didn't experience the typical explosion that happens around weeks 4-8. I did my first...
  12. gearhead

Proform Labs Testosterone Propionate

Proform Labs Testosterone Propionate, 100mgs/ml, 20ml bottle
  13. gearhead

Testabol propionate

Testabol propionate, testosterone propionate 100mgs/ml, 10mls
  14. B

comments on my cycle

So.... Age: 24 Weight: 172lbs Height: 177cm Bf : 11% I've been training for 5 years now, looking to get some lean mass, nothing too crazy,just wanna stick with a simple cycle testo based. I managed to get these injectables: Winstrol (desma) Testo P (lipthai) Dont want much bloating...
  15. P

Question about SARMs

Will a female get the same effects from SARMs as from steroids? I'm not a bodybuilder and have used injectable roids in the past for energy and motivation & bone density(I'm postmenopausal.) Formerly I used low doses of T-Prop, Nandro undec, and Boldenone. I could tell that I felt more...
  16. S

test p shots eod or ed?

About to start testosterone propionate and want to know what is the ideal way to inject it - every day or every other day? i'll be injecting in the quads and delts just if that's of interesting to you.
  17. S

Source needed

Hi all, I am looking for a trusted source for reliable supply of juice (Test Prop, NPP, Masteron, Clen, Proviron) from a reputable lab? Location Paris, France Thank you in advance.
  18. gearhead

Russian Testosterone Propionate

Russian Testosterone Propionate, boxes
  19. C

Anavar and prop cycle

I'm an amateur boxer and want to add some weight while reducing water weight. I always prefer quality over quantity, my stats: 23 yrs, 185lbs, 6'1", and bf% 8-10. would using anavar for 7 weeks at 60mg (split into two or three equal doses) along with test p for the same time duration at 100mg/ml...
  20. C

test propionate and dianabol

Hey champs! i am planning to run test p 200mg eod for 9 weeks, dbol 50mg ed for 10-12 weeks, 45 years young, 5'11", and 195lbs... is this cycle good? also is this pct arimidex and clomid ok?
Back
Top Bottom