Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basicstero

1. B

basicstero fake pharmacom confirmed

I just want to apologize to everybody on here for doubting you. I’ve been a big fan of basicstero and their pharmacom products for years. I’ve defended them on different forums as well. But now I am convinced they are now selling fake products and I have proof. My bloods were done on 500mgs a...
  2. B

Basicstero.com or basicstero.ws?

First off what is the difference between the 2 websites. Searched All over the place and surprisingly I can't get a straight answer for that. some people are saying one site is a scam and the other one is the real site other say that if you order from the wrong site the Russians will get your...
  3. I

Domestic-supply and Basicstero

Hi all I was wondering what your thoughts are on Domestic-supply.com and basicstero.ws I recently ordered from domestic-supply, and recieved my tren, sust, and Eq all within 4 days of placing my order. The stuff all had boxes, with stickers and codes. I also, however, placed an order with...
  4. H

Pharmacomlabs

There seems to be a few different websites for pharmacom. The one I keep hearing is legit is pharmacomstore.ws but the more I read I see us.basicstero.com. Checked on pharmacoms website and the only one they say is a seller is pharmacomstore, not pharmacomstore.ws and when I searched...
Back
Top Bottom