Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean muscle

1. I

Help!!! Diet and workout, supplements

25 %fat 205lbs 70in/5ft 10 inches I would also ask if someone is interested in being a mentor/coach for me. I know there is usually a cost to this bit need someone that really understands the body as a whole. Background: 2 years recovery from leg and back injury, out of the gym mainly except...
  2. Dozer55

Tren E

Future cycle I handled Tren ace very well, up coming cycle I was talking about 500mg a week might just go 400 for 10wks not really wanting to pin so damn much, next time I use Tren I was looking into Tren e. I don’t mind waiting for results 12 weeks seems common what’s the max you would take...
  3. R

Beginner cycle advice

I'm looking for some advice on a beginner to build lean muscle and burn fat because I want to get rid of some of my love handles. I'm 5 foot 7, 190 lb, not sure about body fat but I'm not the most cut person. I have been training at the gym for the past year consistent going 4 to 5 times a...
  4. F

lean muscle supplement stack

I have been searching for a lean muscle supplemental stack to use as a natural way to build it. I am a skinny guy, only 140 pounds but have a small muscle structure so don’t make fun of me. I was looking at stacking exotherm and follidrone from black lion research. They are supposed to work...
Back
Top Bottom