Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nandrolone

1. T

Need some steroid guidance

5’9’’ 210 pounds Body fat is good, i’m built like a tank good genes i guess ha looking at using NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate I also have plenty of sustanon250 and anavar oxandrolone on hand from a previous cycle i never used my only question is the dosing. I've heard if you don't dose...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Episode 435 Nandrolone vs Equipoise and Anti-Estrogen drugs.

Evolutionary.org Episode 435 Nandrolone vs Equipoise and Anti-Estrogen drugs. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-episode-435-nandrolone-vs-equipoise-and-anti-estrogen-drugs/...
  3. S

This Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) smells bad...

So this is dose at 200mg/ml. It crashed a bit so I heated it up (boiling water then a bowl with hot water on top) shook it and pinned it (.25ml) with Mast P (.40ml). Felt ok. I think. Pip was minimal. After heating it up I notice the smell. also from the syringe after I can describe it as a...
  4. P

Anyone try NPP and tren ace?

I’m 30 years old 5’8’’ 180 pounds Have ran 5 cycles in 5 years. Started a bit young but i don’t regret it. I want to try running a more aggressive cycle and I heard that nandrolone phenylpropionate and Trenbolone stack well together. What kind of dosing should I look for and has anyone tried...
  5. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  6. C

Getting headaches on cycle

I am doing a testosterone and NPP cycle. my dosage is 350 mg of testosterone per week and I'm doing 100 mg every other day of NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate. I am getting really bad headaches and I'm scared. It's so bad that I wasn't even able to work out today. I'm only on my second week...
  7. P

sex drive on tren

I’m using trenbolone acetate at 50mgs a day and my sex drive is crazy good. What is the reason this happens since tren I thought was a nandrolone or 19nor, so it is supposed to drop sex drive no or is that just scare tactics? I’m 35 years old and 220 pounds with 14% body fat. My strength is...
  8. icecrxm

300MG NPP per shot ok?

Hey guys , after seeing a lot of videos boasting about NPP , especially from Kai from Formula sec initiated, I decided to try this out with my bulking cycle , Test Cyp , Dbol and NPP. Only problem is my source only sells it in ampoules , which I’ve always avoided never used. It comes in 300Mg...
  9. B

Npp Dick

I ran npp at 200mg/week with 400mg test for the first month then bumped the nandrolone up to 400mg for another month. My Libido Dropped slightly during the cycle and erections were a little weak. I discontinued the npp a month ago and have been cruising on 200mg Test/week and I still haven’t...
  10. B

Muscle fatigue/pain

I made a post about this a few weeks ago but it kind of got taken over by deck dick comments (which I don’t have) anyways I can barley workout anymore without having intense muscle pains and muscle fatigue. I’ve been running 400mg of npp and 250mg test a week for the past 8 weeks, I added in...
  11. B

Npp side effects

I’ve been running 400mg of test with 300mg npp/week for a little over a month now and I’ve been noticing nasty pumps (forearm and back pumps) to the point where it makes it hard to do more than a couple sets of a workout let alone workout for more than 30 minutes cuz my overall endurance&muscle...
  12. B

Adding sarms to a aas cycle

Would adding sarms to a aas cycle make room for more gains Or would your androgen receptors already be Saturated enough? I’m currently running 360mg test, 225mg npp and .25mgs of caber and anastrozole. I’ve been running the npp for about a month now I have really seen any great results at this...
  13. C

Hcg advice

Hi guys, im in 12th week of my 18 weeks test deca-cycle, ( 500 test - 600 deca ) gains are awesome, eating clean and training like a monster. Perfect pct and AI on hand. No sides. My question is : My testes are smaller, i have a ton of hcg . Should i take hcg during ? 500 iu 2 x week until week...
  14. C

test and deca advice

Hi guys, im in my 10 week of 750 test cycle, gained 22 solid pounds, the gains were going too slow so i wanted to start deca from week 10 to 20 dropping down test to 500. I know that i must started deca from week 1, but i think that deca has 10 weeks to do the work. Have ton of hcg and clomid...
  15. gearhead

Generic Labs Testosterone - Arimidex

Generic Labs Testosterone - Arimidex and nandrolone
Back
Top Bottom