Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new guy

1. T

Three weeks into 300mg/week test cycle, not sure wether to stop or complete a cycle.

Hi guys, very new here and just wanted to say first off everyone here seems very knowledgeable on the topic of PEDs and does their best to shoot straight with people on side effects/expectations without totally shitting on someone which a lot of PED-related forums seem to do. I’m 28 years old...
  2. T

New Here - I need Cycle Help Please

I am a 40 yo male, 5’10 and 192. Used gear back in my early 20s so I am not a complete stranger but it’s obviously been a while. Currently on TRT and been for about 7 years. Looking at running a test 200 /deca 300/var 25 cycle but not sure the best way to dose and stack. Any help or thoughts...
  3. T

brand new and don't know where to start, need help.

I'm almost 33 and I used to be in great shape... and now I'm not. I'm not super huge and fat, but I now have love handles, a small spare tire, and bitch tits (ugh). I realize most of you here, if not all, are body builders and are looking to get HUGE... I am not. I'm 5 foot 11 and 222 lbs. My...
  4. L

New Guy First Cycle with Pics and I need Advise.

Thanks for all the great information, I’ve been following the last month or so just not posting until now. I am ready to run a cycle to get cut. I have bought the following SARMS1 and N2B: 100mg S4 two bottles 100mg GW 501516 two bottles 50mg MK2866 one bottle 420caps N2 Guard two bottles...
  5. powersteroids

Hi there !

Hi there, Hello Evo! I just recently on the forum and just want to talk with you) and your philosophy to comprehend) Good mood you
  6. A

New to Evo Introduction

Hey all, My name is Aaron, i'm new to Evo and just wanted to introduce myself. Little on my stats and plan: I'm 33 yrs old 185 lbs. Been lifting for about 19 years steady. Currently i am only on 100% T regimen With the addition of HCG and Arimidex. (I can post my plan for any of those who would...
  7. sealrunner

Intro thread-How ya'll doin

Hey guys Id like to introduce myself. Long time lurker and I love this community and how progressive and healthy the gear use is in this forum versus others. Learned alot from even though im not new to gear. Decided to finally start posting new questions and mabye add advice as I reach a new...
Back
Top Bottom