Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein powder

1. S

Universal protein powder

Was wondering which flavor protein powder would be better for me Goal is more muscle and less fat I want to use something that is cheap like this. They have chocolate and vanilla options
  2. S

Protein powder non dairy

I want a protein powder that is non dairy dairy gives me gas and bloats out my stomach don’t like it at all which protein powder can you recommend that won’t bloat me up and that is affordable? Looking for a bulk buy
  3. S

Egg white protein

Has anyone tried using egg white protein powder because if I use regular protein powder it upsets my stomach. And eggs take too long to cook and I really don't know how to cook nor do I have even a kitchen in the place I'm staying. do you think the egg white protein is worth it
  4. B

Running out of protein powder

I live at home with my parents and I'm running out of protein powder and I don't get paid for another 10 days where I can order more. The one i get costs about $80 So I'm just going to wait till I get paid to order it. My question is what can I use in its place in the meantime until I get more
  5. E

protein powders taste good

I was wondering if you thought that a protein powder that tasted good was too good to be true and not good for us the stuff that my buddy had me try tasted like ice cream, it was so good that I thought myself craving it the next day. Is there a connection between tasting good and being healthy
  6. X

Can supps change your cum texture?

So my boyfriend has been complaining lately that the texture of my cum, the color of it, and even the taste has changed since i started using protein powder. Also my junk as a whole smells different. any idea why this would happen and if I should just stop using it
  7. C

Creatine and heart health

my blood pressure all of a sudden has been really high and the only thing I've change is I'm using creatine and taking some whey protein powder. Do you think one of those could be causing the issue I've heard that creatine can add water retention. I may look a little bloated but nothing too major
  8. F

protein powder or protein bars?

I want more protein! When I workout it feels like my body is asking for more protein and I know it feeds my muscles to make them big and strong. Real men need protein right and that is what I strive to be. I’m 21 years old and hope to one day be Mr. Olympia. My question is which is better to...
  9. G

Protein powder and stomach irritation

I have a good buddy of mine who swears by protein powder and said I should get it, he let me try some the other day and I liked the way it tastes so bought a tub of it from the shop at the gym. Fast forward a week later and this stuff is upsetting my stomach. Is there something I can take like...
  10. S

Bcaa/amino could easily replace all protein powder??

Why are people still buying proteinpowder??? Aminos have less calories and much better amino profile and are cheaper anyway!!! Why even think about buying protein powder???
Back
Top Bottom