Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

teste

1. S

Beginner looking for advice (from experienced people) DBol and Test E cycle

Hey guys, I'm a 37 year old male that is lookin to put on some mass. Right now I'm 6'3'' 225# and looking at my first steroid cycle. I'd like some advice or tips on what I'm thinking about doing. Thanks for your help! Week 1-4 Dbol 25mg daily Week 1-12 Test E 250mg twice a week, M and Th...
  2. P

Diabetic second cycle.

Yo boys started second cycle. First cycle was 500mg test / week. Now I'm doing Test E 400mg / Week, Boldenone 500 mg / Week, Proviron 25mg a day and will go up to 75 a day. I just did second pin today. I realized some insulin resistance. I'm measuring blood sugar multiple times a day and eating...
  3. T

Erectile Dysfunction

Hello Gainsville, As the title is, i'm dealing with a pretty bad state :rolleyes: Stats: Age: 24 Height: 5'10 Weight: 180lbs Cycles under belt: First cycle ever : Sustanon 250 for ~3months (it was a couple years ago)<- THE GAINS THOUGH Second Cycle: TNT For ~1 month, did not see results so...
  4. C

Pct and cycling informative advice

Hi guys, i have some questions, just for information i dont want to do what im going to ask. I have heard that someone takes dbol off cycle, between one cycle and another to mantein gains with little hcg. I have heard someone that stay off a 20 weeks cycle only 1 month with pct and than cycle...
Back
Top Bottom