Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prep

1. M

Mental Health on PEDs during Prep

This may be an unusual post, but I can't seem to find the subject brought up anywhere else. My current girlfriend is currently prepping for a show and has been on a number PEDS. I've known this women for 12 years and can say I know her pretty well. She recently started PED's this year and has...
  2. R

Drug Protocol when doing Back to Back Shows

Hey guys, I will be competing a month from now and may potentially do another show that is 2 weeks after that show. I will be dropping the test a week out from the show, but I was wondering what is done steroid wise when there is a second show coming up? If it was only a week later we could...
  3. Z

N2GENERATE vs N2GENERATE ES???

Okay ive done a good amount of PCT in the past, but i have a question when it comes to these two products. N2GENERATE vs N2GENERATE ES? whats the difference between the two? can N2GENERATE (original) be used for pct instead of the ES (newer)? I'm assuming the ES is a more advance product version...
  4. Z

Contest show/cutting cycle??

Heyy guys, I was wondering what's your opinion on this cutting cycle for contest prep. It's a 14-week cycle here what will be ran: 14-week cycle !! Test Pro = 350-400 mg a week. Primo = 700 mg a week. Follow by... Last 6 weeks of cycle (so on the 8th week) do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off CLEN at...
  5. S

Contest Prep full 20 week cycle log and progress tracker

So i'll be competing in my third bodybuilding competition in 16 weeks and will be documenting my progress/cycle throughout the last 16 weeks leading up to the show. I've previously competed in two shows in the lightweight class (natty) but am gonna be making the move up to middleweight for this...
Back
Top Bottom