Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloated

1. V

Bloated after cheat meal, need help

I’m looking for a supplement that i can take right away to help after a cheat meal i had. I was watching TV and saw a commercial for a burger and I decided what the hell let me go and buy a burger with some fries. I also had a large Coke with it Been bloated ever since. is there a supplement...
  2. S

How do u tell if you got fake sarms?

I was wondering how do you tell if you got fake sarms? is there some sort of blood test you can get or some type of other test you can order to test the sarms out to make sure that you're getting legitimate stuff other than that is there some type of side effects that we should look for when...
  3. L

Possible to bloated on sarms?

my friend hook me up with some sarms and I've been on them for two weeks and I'm already getting super bloated in the face and around the belly area I thought that's sarms was not supposed to do that? I’m doing RAD140 and GW Edit: i called my friend just now and he said he got them from tony...
  4. wolfpackalpha

how do steroids cause guys to have a puffy face? like a MOON

You guys ever wonder why guys walk around bloated with a face that looks like a full moon? That's usually because they don't know how to combat steroid side effects, which includes water retention. Read how to treat this problem: Moon face: http://www.evolutionary.org/moon-face-and-steroids/
Back
Top Bottom