Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cleanse

1. 3

Charcoal to detox

All, this is for any fellas out here dealing with court’s specifically civil courts. My soon to be ex crazy wife has only one ploy, try to expose me using drugs. What’s crazy to me is they can have 0 proof and get drug testing. I fucked up and married that crazy broad and I’m fighting for my...
  2. R

Beginner SARMs stack, peptide, and diet combo

Whats up fellas I've been doing a lot of research on SARMS and peptides for a while now and finally have the funds and time to execute my plan. Let me know what you guys think of this... I live an Active lifestyle, A lot of sports like hockey and basketball as well as the gym 3-4 a week. But...
  3. B

Wow, this gets interesting...

Ok, this is partly interesting, partly disgusting to think of, but in the end makes me excited to think I have a chance to really affect my health in a very positive way now... Been having loose, watery stool a lot for the past week and a half...at first thought it was just a bug as my wife and...
Back
Top Bottom