Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-andro

1. N

Dosage with food vs. without food

The amount of conflicting information on the internet and company websites brought me here.. In regards to 1-Androstene dosage (or any oral), would the body metabolize the compound more efficiently with food in the stomach or on an empty stomach? The clinical study on the compound doesn't...
  2. N

Total Testosterone vs. Free Testosterone Blood test

About to kick off my 1-Andro cycle and I want to get a baseline of my testosterone levels prior to starting for comparison after PCT Question is: Which blood test should I order, the two available are - 1. Testosterone Free (Direct) Serum Test 2. Testosterone Total Serum Test Current...
  3. N

1-Andro Cycle Questions

Just got my first bottles of 1-Andro 110mg a tablet. I'm essentially going to follow the same protocol that was carried out at the Texas A&M University clinical study where they followed 17 athletes taking 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one at 330mg a day for 4 weeks. Only running 1-andro. I've done my...
  4. Q

Unintended use of AAS / Prohormone

To start from the beginning I've been working out for a while i started when i was 15 about 90 lbs (yes skinny). Currently 18 and currently 150 lbs (somewhere between 5'3-5'4), still not heavy nor buff but that's okay. I had no clue to what i was doing the first 2 years but i liked doing it. So...
Back
Top Bottom