Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aas

1. Phill

Euro-pharmacies IGF1-LR3: This peptide has also been tried and approved

Finished my "cycle" with igf1-lr3. In all, I think I used 7 bottles. Yesterday I was looking in the mirror at the gym and it must be the gym lights, but my shoulders are much rounder than normal. I only used postworkout 4 days a week. 100 up to 300 mcg to try, say 200 on average most of the...
  2. I

SARMS for life or AAS or Both

M40 YEARS OLD Just finishing gw and lgd cycle. Had good results. Got much leaner. Lost about 8 percent bf. Now at 200lbs at 15%. Also I really enjoyed the sarms stack. Do you recommend staying off AAS and continuing on Sarms. I prefer sarms over AAS. Much easier bc of drops. 1. Do I need...
  3. I

Help!!! Diet and workout, supplements

25 %fat 205lbs 70in/5ft 10 inches I would also ask if someone is interested in being a mentor/coach for me. I know there is usually a cost to this bit need someone that really understands the body as a whole. Background: 2 years recovery from leg and back injury, out of the gym mainly except...
  4. J

New CUTTING Cycle- Opinions & Expertise Below

What's sup guys and gals. I need your opinion on this net cycle I'm planning on running. I'm a 6'2 tall Jamaican man. I'm naturally skinny (Ectomorph), very athletic, and very healthy. The goal is to build up into a lean hard, men's physique photoshoot, beach body type physique. I have no...
  5. Mobster

Sarms vs Steroids - what if you ran them at the same dosages?

Inspired by Dylan G's video (https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/sarms-vs-steroids-new-video-dylan-gemelli-79846.html) and Nelson M's questions I'll ask the question here. So we all know sarms are typically run at lower doses than steroids right? Equally, when run at...
  6. I

Retired Veteran - 40 Yrs - SARMS - AAS

All, Please be positive no negative talk Been around the gym for years. Done some cycles. Past 2 years been a runner and mainly doing 500 pushups a day. Since this Covid hit, gym has been closed where I live. The gym just opened back up and I know I am out of shape. Weight - 205 lbs, 70...
  7. A

tolerance for AAS

I had a question on blasting and cruising. I am doing 100mg a week of testosterone cypionate which puts my test levels around 600 and if I blast with 300mg a week it puts it in the 2000’s. My question is that over time let’s say I keep doing this strategy 16 weeks on and off, would I need more...
  8. H

I Used Sarms During PCT. Tell Me Im Wrong.

I used LGD for 2 weeks (30/40% supressive for me) then Ostarine for 2 weeks (20% supressive for me) after a 10 week steroid cycle. What it did was allow my body to get rid of the AAS over that 4 week period (as the elimination half life is weeks for AAS oils) then quickly rid my body of sarms as...
  9. B

How soon to start var?

Hey guys You’ve all been so helpful and informative, honestly I couldn’t thank you guys enough for the replies So considering my sides with primo I discontinued use immediately and it’s been about 2 weeks since I’ve taken it. I’ve been waiting to get it out of my system. But I’ve only gotten a...
  10. R

Running and AAS

I have been training for years both for endurance and muscle growth. I have now been stuck for 2 years at the same level for muscle size. I'd like to go on a cycle to break that level. I was wondering if keeping the running (low pace, about 80 kilometers a week, with a 50km run), would strongly...
  11. S

Ostazol (M1 MK) only for SARMs only cycle PCT?

About to be getting done with a 10 week cycle of SARMs only, was looking for the perfect PCT as most PCTs I see use multiple products and its just very confusing. Been hearing a lot of good about Ostazol (M1 MK) and how it can be great for a SARMs PCT or AAS PCT. Was wondering if I could take...
  12. MrPower

Sources for my German Power ;)

Sup Boys, Im back from my Power Nap from this Site ;). Well currently I got a Problem regarding my Source for PEDs. My old Source was A guy living here in Germany in a bigger City that was providing me my Substances. But now he nearly got busted and needs to stop for a bit. So I need a New...
  13. C

Gradutation from SARMS into AAS

Hello Brothers! First, I want to thank Evo and everyone behind it! The knowledge I gained has made me better as an athlete and taken me to another level. After reading all the articles on the site, I have experimented with SARMS for about 1-2 years now. Mostly been working with Ostarine 12...
  14. S

Endurance Athletes, does a short (and low dose) AAS Cycle require PCT?

Hi all! I've been searching for information on PCT and cannot find anything that explains what the minimum requirement is to be running a PCT? I recently did 4 weeks of Depo test (60-70mg every 5-6 days), which is quite low? I am an endurance athlete so was hoping for improved recovery but did...
  15. N

Substitute pro hormones for oral aaa on cycle

This is my first post here so if I f up don’t bash me. So I’m male 29 years old, 182lbs, 5ft 9, and between 14-15% bf but leaning closer to 15 currently. I have run two cycles before so this will make #3. I’m going to be running a long Test C and EQ, at 400mg of Test a weeks and 600mg of...
  16. C

Difference: Testosterone Derivatives vs AAS

Hello Everyone. I always wanted to ask (could never find a good solid answer in the articles). What is the difference between Testosterone (& it's Derivatives Esters) VS A.A.S? If Testosterone and A.A.S. increase Protein Synthesis, then why offer it in many blends? I do understand that A.A.S...
  17. M

Inhibitor of HPTA negative feedback loop and applications...

Hi everyone, new to the forum as a poster but been using this site among a few others as reference for many years now. \ I wanted to see if anyone has had experience or any knowledge about blocking the inhibition (negative feedback loop) that exogenous administration of AAS has on our...
  18. D

Newbie Log

So I did a ton of research, read the forums and acquired a good deal of knowledge regarding gear, diet, pct etc. I'm aware that I'll probably get ripped to shreds for jumping right into deep end, but I couldn't find too many logs by guys that were in my position, so I figured I'd take one for...
  19. M

AAS Study

Hello, I am a med school graduate currently writing my thesis on "performance enhancing drugs ins sports" in the field of endocrinology. A part of the study is a statistical analysis of an online survey. If you find some time to fill the questionnaire I would be very thankful! Only current AAS...
  20. T

Confirmation before execution of first AAS - Test e

Profile 23 years 172cm (5 feet 7.5 inches) 71.2 kg 12.5% BF (average) Lifting for 5 years, last 2 years seriously till today Follows ketogenic diet to maintain BF% and muscle gains. Cycle- week 1-4 test e 400mg (2x200/week) week 5-12 test e 500mg (2x250/week) clomid 20mg ED in case of sides...
Back
Top Bottom